FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 230

Vizard:

))))))))))))))

A segment (pre-movement of price) on a chart...that's all we need in this life )))...

You just need to enter and guess later)))

SJS:

A couple of words on the Target Navigator, the indicator has a sophisticated computational core, and very simple operation,

The presence of something complex excites the mind. Where do you expect the market to go? Can we keep it simple?

strangerr:

You just need to enter and then assume)))

Any entrance is an assumption... except for the entrance to the labyrinth ))))

solar:
The presence of something complex excites the mind. Where do you expect the market to go? If we keep it simple?

there are too many obvious signs to go down, and it's not great that they are obvious )))

-Passed the open "gap" twice, no strength for 3 passes upwards yet

-Judging by the angle of the lines 1-2-3 (bitrate of price movement) it was a correction to the previous fall, on the Fig. 1 the gray line from the fall, broke through 61 to 76, went back down and tested again 61, a bearish triangle with a start of breakdown. !!!! to 2905

- the yellow line of triangle A says that there might be a pattern here ( stomping ) seems to be a bearish triangle

the indicator sees two targets 3205 and 2636

.... etc.

let's play guessing ))

IF! on M30 a breakdown of the triangle down to 2900 will take place, then the yellow one on the picture below will start, but at 2900 we hit the pattern zone with the left-white dashed lines, the pattern of continuation of falling (teddy bear pennant) with a test of the broken yellow triangle is more likely to occur here, if we fall down from the pattern, to the level of 2780, there will be one more pattern here, the flag (pennant) with a shot down to the yellow triangle (purple rectangles) at 2630, the red line will be broken there too )))

Yes, and on the fibo, the pattern break down 61, the pattern at 50, a move to 38 ( gray fib) and then the pattern and up or down

the lifetime of yellow triangle is not long(( that's why 3205 is acceptable, there will be a bearish triangle with much longer lifetime, i don't give a shit...

but it's too obvious and it will be different... and it was a fairy tale ))))

-- But as for the entry point, it doesn't really matter when you know the target and the stop loss

you may go in on breakdown at M30, stop at 3015 ( 3050 ) there are two triangles there.... that's way too much )) maybe after the backtest of the yellow triangle, the stop is at 2940

yes from any pennant flag on the way down.... it all depends on the imagination of the deposit owner ))))

When you reach the target a new pattern (flat) will be formed, you can always enter it nicely with a short stop ... may be even in the other direction, what else will be formed, why lose the profit ... let's fix it )))

SJS:

you can go in now, there are two triangles....

you can go in after the yellow triangle backtest,

yes from any flag pennant on the way down....

i have already stated 3214 in the first half of september

" ... One heals, the other boils, the third I must die from..." (folk.)

don't you have a target of 2590? i do, and it would be nice to get some confirmation

and for 3214 i stated back in the first half of september

Vizard:

any entrance is an assumption... except for the entrance to the labyrinth )))

Yes, a guess, but not a prediction, as Tantrik once claimed. If I see an entry, I enter, but I don't know the future segment of price movement and try not to guess, so as not to get cyclical)))

Now I wouldn't go in anywhere, whoever has bai down - hold it, no - smoke it)))

strangerr:

Yes, a guess, but not a prediction, as Tantrik once said. If I see an entry I enter, but I don't know the future part of the price movement and I try not to guess, so as not to get cyclical)))
You enter and go up the stairs going down or vice versa)))

Nesradamus:
You go in like this, and then you go up the stairs going down, or vice versa)))

I enter in two or three orders, respecting the mm, when in doubt I close 1-2, and one to the stop. If wrong - sl. That's why Tantric always laughed at my boo, the poor guy did not understand that the profit is already taken, and hangs in the boo bonus)

strangerr:
Now I wouldn't go in anywhere, whoever has bai down - hold it, no - smoke it)))

right, hopefully by Wednesday it will be clearer