FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 233

margaret:

Hello!

Last night I dreamt that a huge bear chased me, chased me up the stairs and stopped, I hid there behind a door and through the doorway we looked into each other's eyes for a long time... So I wondered what that dream was about...

According to Freud, the bear, like most wild animals, symbolises sexual intercourse.
If a bear (or bears) attacked a woman, she is dreaming of a sexual relationship with a temperamental man.

Demi:

According to Freud, the bear, like most wild animals, symbolises sexual intercourse.
If a bear (or bears) has attacked a woman, she is dreaming of a sexual relationship with a temperamental man.
I was actually thinking about the market movement before I went to sleep...

margaret:

Hello!

Last night I dreamt that a huge bear chased me, chased me up the stairs and stopped, I hid there behind a door and through the gap in the door we looked into each other's eyes for a long time... So I wondered what that dream was about...

Hello, Margaret. I see both decline and volume in the weeks, but now what will the bulls say, that's the question))) And I think they will have their say this week)

strangerr:

Hi Margaret. I see both decline and volume in the weeks, but now what will the bulls say, that's the question))) And I think they will have their say this week)

Yes it was overestimated by the euro... And now they don't know what to do about it... It's now below the midpoint of the uptrend line...

margaret:

Yes it was overestimated by the euro... And now they don't know what to do about it... It's now below the midpoint of the uptrend line...

On the left side of the chart you can see that there was some serious buying at these levels before, have those who bought here closed or not? Will they be buying back? No, that means they will buy back at 1.2975 and may test the new (December) contract.

strangerr:

On the left side of the chart you can see that there was some serious buying at these levels earlier, have those who were buying here closed or not? Will they buy back? No, that means we can see where to go from here, they will buy back at 1.2975 and a possible test of the new (December) contract.

This buying was on the back of favourable news, so I would not take it into account...

margaret:
These purchases were on the back of favourable news, so I wouldn't count them...

But the americans are buying here and now and we will see who is who.

strangerr:

But the americans are buying here and now and we will see who is who.

Have you seen where the Germans see the euro h/a year from now?

margaret:

Have you seen where the Germans see the euro h/a year?

I agree with them. Sorry, looked at the wrong one, I see it in a year not below 1.50)))