FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 240

emotraid:

why are you yelling? 1.32 hasn't been cancelled yet ))))

i'm not yelling, i'm squeaking )))

your uptrend's fucked. it's gone.

Sdimm:

You want us to get fucked? ))))

you're so fucked up ))))

I'm talking about mind games... and a slightly unhealthy patient...)

emotraid:

You think you got the bottom? I'm gonna be so proud )))))
There you go, you're crying... you've moved on... you can be a little proud...

Vizard:

eco you've got it all wrong )))

I'm talking about mind games... and a slightly unhealthy patient at that))...

I'm talking about the brain, too. ))))

moskitman:

You switched? Good girl...

I'm sorry, what's the switch for, then? To find a visual confirmation of what she wants?

It's just MTS and it gives signals according to its conditions, and since it is focused on H1, it is clear that the signals are not so few. My understanding is this.

Tantrik show up!

strangerr:

It's just MTS and it gives signals according to the conditions laid down in it, and since it's H1 oriented, it's clear that there aren't that many signals. That's how I understood it.
So no one is arguing. TS, singals... All this is as clear as day. Just do not interpret the TS to suit your needs.

strangerr:

It's just MTS and it gives signals according to the conditions laid down in it, and since it's H1 oriented, it's clear that there aren't that many signals. My understanding is this.

Right now the levels are 2941, 2998,3050 ))))

ras... two... three...
Vizard:
Tantrik show up !

moskitman:
So no one is arguing. The TS, the Sinhalese... It's as clear as day. Just don't interpret the TS to suit your needs.

Everyone has mistakes, especially this prototype, one should not judge too harshly.) Semen Semenych does not announce his goals at all ))))