FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 173

Gizmo:
That's a weird 1.32.

nothing strange, the markets are trying to shake off the bulls like everything is on the rise... well, i closed one buy which is heavier and let the skinny one hang on for a while ))))

solar:

all the fuzzy logic in the washing machine )))) for the market you need at least once in a while to decently understand the foundation ))))

on the pip and the waving machine is enough )))) +...

Evening! Outlined the range for the coming week, expecting a drop to the lower boundary or even lower. All the CGs are on the chart:

Vizard:

on pips and mashka is enough )))) +...

I've learned how to use pips on m5 with pending orders, but it's very boring and my hands are jumpy to close everything... but I made three quid easy today on the pound ))))))

emotraid:

I've figured out how to use pips on m5 with pending orders, but it's too bothersome and my hands are jumpy to close everything... I made three quid easy today on the pound. )))) My nerves are not ready for pips on minutes)))
Try a trailing stop on candlesticks, on M5 it will give you pips.
Files:

emotraid:

I figured out how to use pips on m5 with pending orders, but it's too tedious and my hands are jumpy to close everything... I made three quid easy today on the pound ))))))) My nerves are not ready for pips on minutes)))

the price is too high ))) take a small profit to reduce the psychic load ... and the time you spend in the market ...

BeerGod:
Try with a trailing stop on the candlesticks, on M5 it will pips.

is there a robot there? Thanks, but no need, a trembling greedy hand is more reliable )))

emotraid:

Is it a robot? Thanks, but no need, a trembling greedy hand is more reliable )))
If you open a position by yourself, the robot will just follow it to Breakeven, trailing by candles is less often broken than by pips.

solar:

all the fuzzy logic in a washing machine )))) for the market you need to understand the foundation once in a while to have some decency ))))
If you invest half a million dollars and then once a week or once a month you can check how it's going, it's a good idea to have some sort of foundation. If your cents are worth a penny, the market is more interesting than the market.)

Nesradamus:
A foundation is good when you put in at least half a million, and then once a week or once a month you check how it's going. If you're a gina with a cent depot, she wouldn't understand, and the rest of us don't have that kind of babes.)

What do I got a dime? I got almost a grand on my depo without 80 quid ))))

By the way, I got almost all the profit from the gold ))))