FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 171

nexter:
You guessed once, you guessed twice, you can't guess the fifth or tenth time. If I were that person, I would ignore a naked opinion without argument.
He has his head in place and also thought my assumptions were correct at the time. By the way, he is now one of the top 100 directors in Russia for a reason. Intuition, however, and we will keep the arguments to ourselves.

SEVER11:
He has his head in place and also thought my assumptions were correct at the time. By the way, it is not for nothing that he is now one of the top 100 directors in Russia. I am a man of intuition, but we will keep the arguments to ourselves.
About his head, I get it. I just mean that you said one thing and Romanov another :)) There are no arguments, keep them to yourself. It's an empty conversation.

margaret:
Good evening! I'm in favour of a normal market, not a song and dance. I'm doing fine so far... But the indices are confusing me, DJA and S'P have hit multi-year highs, logically, I can't yet understand why the americans then announced KU3... to start buying the dollar higher...?

Because they understand how to manage the economy.... ehhhhh boredom...

solar:

Because they understand how to manage the economy.... ehhhhh boredom...
As I see it, they understand how to manage the crowd, not the economy...

Speaking of crowds... it's strange how the Arabs suddenly got hold of a film about their prophet. Immediately they all rebelled. It might be the beginning of a war in which the dollar will rise and the euro will fall.

margaret:
So far I can see that they understand how to manage the crowd, not the economy...

ehhhhh....

The euras replayed the 3281 target ))))

artikul:
The eura has outplayed the 3281 target ))))

not afraid to say that on a friday night? )))

solar:

Aren't you afraid to say that on a Friday night? )))
Facts are stubborn things)))

maladroit:
Been waiting for an answer like this, thanks :)

You're welcome! Here's more:

The Eurogroup will meet on Saturday at 09:00 GMT.

On Sunday at 09:00 GMT there will be a meeting of the Council of European Union Finance Ministers (ECOFIN). At 23:01 GMT Britain will publish the Rightmove house price index for September.