FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 166

For some reason I am reminded of the joke: "Daddy, where is the sea?

Even Stranger's favourite, the Doctor, has been shorting for a day now - but to no avail.

mathijsen:
Even Stranger's favourite, the Doctor, has been shorting for a day now - but to no avail.
I was shorting like this at the beginning of this move and lost my deposit :)

Methods by methods, but it is not clear how one can go against such a powerful trend - even if one knows (assumes) that the top is close.

I can see a buy signal on the CAD, but I'm afraid that the quid might fall again!

maladroit:
I can see a buy signal on the CAD, but I'm afraid that the quid might fall again!
Yesterday's drop in this pair was a real bummer, I got burned there myself. I would like to buy, but I'll pass for now. We could be at 0.95 or even 0.93.

mathijsen:
The methods are the methods, but it is unclear how one can go against such a powerful trend - even if one knows (supposing) that the peak is near.

It's very clear... everyone uses his own TS and his own cockroaches and all that idiotic indices and other crap like candlestick analysis )))).

mathijsen:
Methods by methods, but it is not clear how one can go against such a powerful trend - even if one knows (assumes) that the top is close.

Such is human psychology; on average, almost anyone reacts in the same way to a series of identical stimuli. This is the meaning of the manipulation of the masses. The logic is always the same: 1) Preparation - throwing the information in; 2) Methods of convincing that throwing the information in was correct; 3) And usually the fact of something, usually radically different from the information. )))) This is how the general management scheme is constructed - to practically everyone.

Until it breaks -0.969 (yesterday's rebound) - 0.9718 - very risky to buy.
maladroit:

solar:

Such is human psychology, on average almost anyone reacts in the same way to a series of identical stimuli. It makes sense to manipulate the masses. The logic is always the same: 1) Preparation - throwing the information in; 2) Methods of convincing that throwing the information in was correct; 3) And usually the fact of something, usually radically different from the information. )))) This is how the general management scheme is constructed - to practically everyone.

If so, you can make an inversion of signals, if you think to sell !=buy, and thus lose or earn))

Everyone knows that trends (currencies) are traded here, find your trend and trade. I prefer a daily chart, one EMA and that's it ;).

Dol and Yen are going down alone, I wonder how long they will last.

Dailychart...