FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 79

strangerr:

More like he's falling down, already started looking for someone to blame for his hang-ups, 4 options so far: you, me, your job and mine))))

Yeah troll I'm not offended your job is hard )))))))))

Ishim:
they'll drive you to the brink - you'll look for a 4th job, you won't hear anything specific until afterwards - well yes!, that's....
I won't, starting from the new year I'll quit everything and start trading ))))

Well, 1.27 got it, even 1.28, time to sell guys))

Yeah, gold is fucked up.

Ishim:
I'm not offended by your hard work )))))))))

I have no time to make bad assumptions, aka sneaks, to build))))

Soon the likes of Tantric will be in the mainstream and then we'll sell, but that's another story))))

lexandros:

So when's the pullback??? 1.28 already... Oh, man...

It's been a long time since it shot like that... And the rest is pulling in... I've caught a herd of moose already :(

Well, the euro index seems to have stopped, but so purely technically what prevents growth ?

No resistance in sight.

Ishim:
those are the ones who rule... - the masses - everything aligns itself at the last moment.

I assure you they have nothing to do with it.... But you have to be prepared for large movements - it's a fact, it will not work like in summer, we will just wait in the middle. They are pouring money into the market. (By the way, if it were not for Friday I would have shorted, it would be a good signal)

emotraid:
I won't, as of the new year I'm going to give it all up and only trade )))

Give it up earlier, and we'll troll from idleness))))

strangerr:

I like my job, I have no time to make bad assumptions))))

you're scaring tantrik again ))))

it's a bullfighters' day out ....