FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 99

emotraid:

Yeah... I'm pipsing without entry points, I'm going wrong with the trawl, it's close or far... I'm taking the point at 23200.
It's supposed to go to 2309 to 2310.

At this rate, we could reach yesterday's highs.

plaza:
the price should reach 2309-2310

I have a power reserve ))))

plaza:
..this time the turkeys have answered for the bazaar)))))

it's the other one, he's grounded)

tema077:

it's the other one, he's grounded)

(did you put it in the corner or did you throw a pilaf at the monitor? )))

Has profit taking started or is it just me?

Ishim:

Hi all! Got caught like a storm yesterday in a dinghy without oars - managed to close the sells at the minimum (but I also bought there((.). Emma can sell 1.2230 - 1.2240 ejection behind the stops . The 5-wave on m5 has finished (the index is all beaten up to the track - well, the tick within the tick goes).

In short, I have come up with Know-How - I am going out of the crisis - look for aud/yen - morning move from 5:00 MSK and may be opening of the euro (the main thing here - the jerks are asleep - they can yell at any time) to trade news! (one two stars) on important passes. (the know-how is stop loss).

i tried it today and i'll show it later. (stop 10-15pp 2% - to Europe)

Targets below are still alive only now reaching the trendline at 1.2130 (and below speculation as up)

So far it's 50/50 )))

funny59:
Has profit taking started or is it just me?

Probably... I've given up pips for now, waiting for help from American bulls or bears... as long as they don't suck)))

A move down is either a close below 2260 or a breakdown of 2295 upwards and a subsequent close below the same level at another hour ))))