FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 97

emotraid:
I can't, the rules don't allow ))))
sit hungry - but in principle it's right not to fall down to perls! it's better to buy afterwards (((,

Moved the stop to 2230, dropped the take to 2260, enough for today))) Have a nice weekend))

Ishim:
sit hungry - but in principle it's right not to fall down to the pearls! better to buy afterwards (((,

fried potatoes with mushrooms, pickles and homemade baked ham, apple pie for dessert )))

OlegTs:
Moved the stop to 2230, dropped the take to 2260, enough for today))) Have a nice weekend everyone))

Where are you all going? Nothing's started yet.

emotraid:

fried potatoes with mushrooms, pickles and homemade baked ham, apple pie for dessert )))
then i'm coming to you))))

emotraid:

where are you all going? nothing has started yet
I have a strategy to close, the next signal is unlikely to be today, although who the hell is kidding, especially after yesterday))

emotraid:

I'm monitoring the Elite Kitchen channel! (don't tease), there are 2 breakfasts in Spain - that's a crisis.

Ishim:
Monitoring the Elite Kitchen channel! (don't tease), in Spain 2 breakfasts is a crisis.

Yeah... we should have their crisis ))))

OlegTs:
I have a strategy to close, the next signal is unlikely to be today, though who the hell can't joke, especially after yesterday)))

In two hours the bounce will start interestingly ))))

emotraid:

The race starts in two hours and it's interesting ))))
what horse are you betting on)))