FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 98

plaza:
what horse are you betting on)))

Well, for now to the south, although I do not know, most likely I'll blow it all again ... the main thing is to cover everything at home by that time ))))

no xxx... I'll give in to my cockerel turkeys and get in some more bai-\.

emotraid:

Well, for now to the south, although I don't know, I'll probably blow it all again ... the main thing is to have everything covered at home by then ))))
No sign of the south yet on H1 but a glimpse of the north...

emotraid:

Well, for now south, although I do not know, most likely again all will fail ... The main thing is to have everything covered at home by that time ))))
If the 1-hour candlestick closes and the price remains above 2242, we may see 23 today, if not, we may go down

forte928:
The South is still no sign of it on the H1 but the North is shining...

Yesterday's hysteria might happen again today ))))) Moreover, someone told me in the morning to sell the Euro ))))

plaza:
If the 1-hour candlestick closes and the price stays above 2242, we might see 23 today, if not, we will go down

failed to get to 23, the trawl failed... went to 22609, I'll get a better price ))))

emotraid:

(As for the sell-side, there are no signs for the sell-side...) It's just a matter of time before the sell-side.)

I was talking not about the sale, but the mood of the top - and their decisions are always decided not by short-term option... And on the south - not even a signal for a flat, so far the trend is only rising... entry point peaks...

forte928:

I was not talking about selling, but about the mood at the top - and their decisions are not always decided by a short-term scenario... As for the south, there is not even a signal to go flat... the trend is rising yet... entry points have peaks...

I don't have any entry points... I'm not sure if it's close or far... I'm at 23200...

tema077:
no xxx... I'll give in to my cockerel turkeys and get in some more bai-\.
..this time the turkeys have spoken for themselves)))))

forte928:

and as for the south - the signal for a flat is not even there yet, so far the trend is only rising...entry point peaks...

Nonfarms will come out and that will be the signal