FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 101

artikul:

This suggests that the upside movement will be sustained only on hai updates )))) The first break down level will initiate a bearish move, and those levels are already very close ))))

That's a dirty word\.

emotraid:

didn't see any today tok ... go there, go there ))))

2270 also disappeared from the screen )))) So go above 2295, and there already on a situation ))))

artikul:

2270 also disappeared from the screen )))) So, let us go higher than 2295, and then according to the situation ))))

Well, in general people are getting ready to tear each other apart )))

emotraid:

Well, the crowd is on their monitors, getting ready to tear each other up ))))

I'm for bears ... :)

Already got my flip-flops and swimmer's lap ready ...

emotraid:

Well, people are reaching for their monitors, getting ready to tear each other apart ))))

Trade is a joy available to the select few, darling ))))) Now you are indebted to Larisa)))

emotraid:

who's that?
rewind the thread a year ago))

artikul:

Trading is a joy available to a select few, my dear )))) Now you owe Larisa an unrequited debt)))

Not Larisa but her husband, he encouraged me and sent me to the course, he did not teach himself, all the while yelling and gnashing his teeth in hatred for my stupidity ... but still thank him very much )))

Ishim:
Here's what the 1.2270 - 1.2290 triangle has learned. And on the top the target is 1.2310. Where it will go is clear - 1.2370 is the second target - that's it.
And what about the others - the last option (it is possible to trade) 1.2310 - 1.2130 - 1.2310

Some muddy, insignificant downward movement...