FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 416

Gizmo:
Good day to you all!
Hello.
Let's see if it's good or not, the news feed is already loaded, firing starts )))

Ishim:
What else have you got to trade with since the sell button was lost on New Year's Eve - never replaced it? Hello everyone!

the main thing is you have everything in place ))))...where are the tantras looking - waves for today ?

Vizard:

The main thing is that you have everything in place )))... where are the Tantra waves looking today?
Did you write yesterday where they are looking or do you need to post here in bold type with clear words (like Valera writes)?

Ishim:
Did you write yesterday where to look or do you need to post here in bold type with clear words (as Valera writes)?

I don't read more than 2 pages...

here we go again with no Tantra predictions )))...

Ishim:
Did you write yesterday where to look or do you need to post here in bold type with clear words (as Valera writes)?

and smiley faces with a 1.25 number on them ))))

i'm going north, the tale needs redrawing ))))

Vizard:

I don't read more than 2 pages...

here we go again with no Tantra prediction )))...

25 and a half wrote like that.

Ishim:
Twenty-five and a ponytail like that.

ok

Plazik will come running tonight and tell everyone where and how much they should have traded )))

installyator:
Hi.
Let's see if it's good or not, the news feed is already loaded, firing starts ))))
Throw me a link to a proper newsfeed, I'm getting the crap out of it.

Good day to all! Statistics to the rescue, GDP seems to be positive for FR and GR, asking for the top but going hard ))))