FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 94

OlegTs:

There, a smart man has written:

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/19567-torgovlya-na-eur-usd-po-metodu-vsa?p=3825318&viewfull=1#post3825318

I am writing without waiting for the close of the day, because I believe today's events are very important.
I've got 240p in half an hour and hourly volume is almost equal to Monday's volume - something to think about...

But first of all we are waiting for the reaction to this mind-blowing volume. By all indications, it's a possible end to a correction with a trendline pierce and a surge of volume at the apex. If that's the case - then the bears will want to continue the banquet - and we will definitely see that. Then 1.24 becomes resistance (was support) - which implies a move towards the targets below 1.20. But don't get caught up in the thinking - let the market calm down from the shock and show its intentions.

If I've learned that it's better not to discuss this issue here, then critics suddenly appear and start shouting that I've taken a hundred pips, while you're still smoking)))) It's better to keep it in perspective. But then they weep a lot for their depo, but that is another story)))

Plaza, I read the "book" by Almazov, it is an absolute rubbish, it is just a collection of quotes and thoughts, but not his, but someone else's.

artikul:
If you've drained yourself, help someone else drain it ))))

and then they ask me why I turned grey so early ))))

Serg51:
The usual movement from the lower boundary of the channel to the upper boundary. There are a couple of other factors, but you have to draw. I don't want to)))
Purely on a correction will not grow that much. Renewing the low on nonfarms is a more realistic option

MaxZ:

Already asked you a question twice... What happened to yesterday's top bai (stoploss, breakeven, manually closed)!? :(((

Has your brokerage company got the High of today's candle at 1.2217?

1) Today I told Gina

i did you a little to simplify things, i put pending orders on first buy and sell, you can put a trawl

If you do not have time to look.I earned that way yesterday both ways :)))

2) Your brokerage company has a High of today's daily cand le at 1.2217? I don't even know what to answer, maybe Globa knows))))

So many upside targets have been laid out already, and the price keeps going up! :))))) And most are afraid to buy... The EUR/USD is tricky! :DDDD

plaza:
1)Today I told Gina

Hi, I wrote you a little bit about how easy it is to put pendants on the first buy and sell, you can trawl

If you don't have time to look at it.I earned that way yesterday in both directions :)).

2) Your brokerage company has 1.2217 high today? I don't know, maybe Globa knows.)

1). The upper BUY did not reach TakeProfit yesterday. What was your action? There was no StopLoss.

2). I was asking about the moment... Ha-ha... Your target has only just worked out. Because the High was 1.2215 and your TakeProfit order has not closed yet... Ha-ha...

strangerr:

I have the same views with this man and we trade using the same system, but here, as I have seen, it is better not to touch this issue, otherwise a bunch of critics will jump out and start yelling that I have taken a hundred pips, and you are still smoking))). But then they weep a lot for their depo, but that is another story)))

Plaza, I have read Almazov's "book", it's a load of rubbish, it's just a collection of quotes and thoughts, but not his, but someone else's.

I only use the practical part, what's in the video)))

This is for MaxZ

..we'll take what's ours, whoever it is...

that's a shame... I'm talking about closing my bay )))))