Pure maths, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training tasks that have nothing to do with trade [Part 2] - page 29

tara:
I disagree. Those not paying attention to the lack of similarity of triangles can complain about cheating. Those who have paid attention can talk about geometry. There are no thirds :)

Well, I'm not here to argue, nor am I here to lecture anyone. )))

tara:
It took me 3 minutes of screen time, by the way. Without Google and Wikipedia:)

I understand. I didn't need to, for one reason only: sometimes, I don't resort to or seek any alien justifications, and I just know that it's true, and that no cell has gone anywhere.

the angle question is the very first thing that comes to mind, to almost anyone. well, or at least that it's a hoax, at the very least.

This "cognitive" method is used to solve many problems, even non-trivial ones, when no concrete figures or even checks are required (under the most awkward circumstances).

that's what they usually say: i can tell right away that there's something wrong. )))

... and - immediately decide? :), or, pass, or - ... ?

tara, you can see everything in the picture. Compare them, the differences are visible to the naked eye.

So it's a fraud.

Mathemat:

tara, you can see everything in the picture. Compare them, the differences are visible to the naked eye.

So it's a fraud.

Alexei, what do you call fraud?

Different contours of the triangles. The borders run along different parts of the cells.

ДальшеMathemat:
Different contours of triangles. The borders run along different parts of the cells.

Alexei, then Perelman is the master cheat.

Next up is Eric Rogers. Well, that sort of thing ...

By the way, why do you call quadrangles triangles?

Alexei, yes I'm aware of that :) Read me.

Oh, please don't touch Perelman.)

a lot of very good and useful for children books, on fundamental questions of exact sciences, written by one of them, talented and fascinating language, and his namesake, our contemporary, also deserves a due respect to himself. =)

tara: in fact, in my first retort - it was not a hit-and-run at all.

I am well aware that all three speakers now have a correct understanding of geometry, and their logic is full.