learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 425

Актер:

Well, well, well, show off your deductive powers.

Ukraine?

khorosh:

Ukraine?

Did you make that out of the word "robyat"?) The logic is ironclad, but past it. That's all right, practise some more)

Актер:

Licking your wounds will be more accurate, as will everyone else. You still have it in the future, don't worry.

No, for I think with my head and don't show off

Актер:

Did you infer it from the word 'robots'?) The logic is ironclad, but past it. It's okay, practice some more.)

Tyu is a Ukrainian word.

khorosh:

Tyu is a Ukrainian word.

Is it? I'm going to learn Ukrainian)

I'm surprised, perplexed, disappointed- So many people go to America, too," Yakov objected. -Yuck, there's a comparison! They're losers.

https://ru.wiktionary.org/wiki/%D1%82%D1%8E

I didn't notice a Ukrainian trace...

Vladimir Baskakov:
No, because I think with my head and don't show off.

You must have heard of something you shouldn't do. As well as everything else.

Актер:

Is it? I'm going to learn to speak the language.)

I'msurprised, perplexed, disappointed- So many people go to America, too," Yakov objected. -Ya, there's a comparison! They're losers.

https://ru.wiktionary.org/wiki/%D1%82%D1%8E

I didn't notice a Ukrainian trace...

In Russia this interjection is rarely used, but in Ukraine it is widespread.

Актер:

My wife's grandmother was Ukrainian and she used the word a lot. I never heard that interjection from others around me. So we're clear on that. You don't have to deny it. You gave yourself away. You can take the girl out of the village, but never the village out of the girl.) The nature of your anger has become abundantly clear.)

khorosh:

My wife's grandmother was Ukrainian and she used the word a lot. I never heard that interjection from others around me. So we're clear on that. You don't have to deny it. You gave yourself away. You can take the girl out of the village, but never the village out of the girl.) The nature of your anger has become abundantly clear.)

In the suburbs, "tu" is quite usable. And even within Sauron's appointed mayor's rings as well.

You've never been to Karelia or the Urals. The local accent is from place to place, and it's the kind of accent that makes the Khokhlyas jealous.

Why are you biting?

I've been reading all the bickering.

I still don't understand who's selling what and how and what they value.

I think they're both on the prowl.