learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 431

Renat Akhtyamov:

that's what i've been doing - i've been working on the topic of how to overcome drawdowns

i wish i had been doing it from the beginning of my time in forex, because this is the main topic, the rest is useless bijouterie

so ....

Exactly. And it's a question that traders lay their lives on. Study history, has any on earth in history solved this problem? If not, what are your chances?

Лекарь Центозависимых:

Exactly. And it's an issue that tradduns lay their lives on. Study history, has anyone on earth in all of history solved this problem? If not, what are your chances?

the odds are in the past.

problem solved

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

the odds are in the past

problem solved.

;)

Come on, it's self-defeating. I won't even ask the hackneyed question - how many yards you've got in your account already, I don't want to upset you again)

Лекарь Центозависимых:

Come on, self-delusion. I won't even ask the hackneyed question of how many yards you already have in your account, I don't want to upset you again.)

I even wrote above where to start.

it's even funny to repeat it on the forum for at least the 10th time

no one wants to do it, they're tired ;)))

it was difficult to move in one face, there was no one to discuss it with

It used to be that people would start a conversation and all would have the same indicators in their heads,

or who overthinks someone with a super-accurate entry or a martin, or worse - neuro

there's nothing to see in short.

so i've been walking and walking alone to the solution

Renat Akhtyamov:

it was even funny to repeat it on the forum for at least the 10th time

It used to be that people would start a conversation and all would have the same indicators in their heads,

or who's overthinking someone with an ultra-precise entry or a martin.

There's nothing to talk about.

♪ so I've been walking and walking on my own ♪

It turns out we have a local Buffet, looking down on the ant race and throwing hundred-dollar notes from a helicopter on weekends. But no one appreciates it, too bad.

I told you there are Napoleons of their own, everything is as it should be.

Лекарь Центозависимых:

Geez, it turns out we have a local Buffet, looking down on the ant race and throwing hundred-dollar notes from a helicopter on weekends. But no one appreciates it, which is a shame.

That's what I'm saying.

they're sitting around, fighting.

If that's what it's about...

both have plummers on their hands and are shitting in each other's faces ;)))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

it was even funny to repeat it on the forum for at least the 10th time

or who overthinks someone with a super-accurate entry or a martin, or worse - neuro

there's nothing to see in short.

so walked and walked to the solution all by myself

believe you!? if you have a different broker, unless you are a member of a pyramid scheme

SanAlex:

Can I believe you!? If you have a different broker, unless you're a pyramid scheme.

Yeah, probably a paid employee of the industry. So as not to disperse the flock, he periodically makes throw-ins for cenomaniacs, like "keep looking (to drain us of our dough), you'll do just as well as I did".

Лекарь Центозависимых:

Yes, probably a paid industry worker. So as not to disperse his flock, he periodically makes throw-ins for centenarians, like "keep looking (to leak money to us), you'll do just fine like me".

That's right, that's what I'm talking about !

SanAlex:

That's what I'm talking about !

here we go....

halfway through the decision, I've been called a shark.

but this is the first time I've ever been called a paid employee.

Keep it up. It'll be more fun.

Although I'm already under the table.

;)