learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 423

khorosh:

That makes sense then. There's an explanation for everything. Life has bitten you, and now you're angry at everyone).

Of course, life can't bite someone who sits at home in his slippers drawing tester pictures and runs out barefoot on the forum shouting "look how I draw!" And the mother replies "Well done, son, you'll be my artist".

Актер:

Of course, life can't bite someone who sits at home in slippers drawing tester pictures and runs out barefoot on the forum shouting "look how I draw!" And his mother replies, "Well done, son, you'll be my artist."

Delusional fantasy - I've already been transported into childhood). You couldn't come up with anything cleverer than that, clever boy. Some childish babble...

Honey, what year are you from and what steamer?)

khorosh:

Why would I need 14? 16 is enough for me. You probably naively think that a very long testing period gives you some kind of guarantee against a future drain. I used to suffer from that mania too. I had one expert that showed profitable results over the entire history of quotes. When I put it on the real account it started to fail in a year. Since then I'm not keen on too long test periods. It's an additional waste of time. I'll put it on the real, it will show me everything and tell me in what direction I should make corrections.

In general, it's a masterpiece) Well done for writing it. Now there will be something to show. Lucky for you, most of the pros have gone, you could stock up on popcorn and get a good mood for the evening).

That's how the grandfather evolved. He stopped optimizing, and then he stopped testing, took a modest cozy piece of history and plays in the evenings, quietly reveling in his greatness and whispering "I'm great, but so few recognize it!

Актер:

In fact, it's a masterpiece) Well done for writing it. Now there will be something to show. Lucky for you, most of the pros are gone, you could stock up on popcorn and get a good mood for the evening).

That's how the grandfather evolved. He stopped optimizing, and then stopped testing, took a modest cozy piece of history and plays in the evenings, quietly reveling in his greatness and whispering "I'm great, but so few recognize it!"

It's not interesting at all anymore, the text is on the level of an elementary schoolboy). As for the pros, I don't recall them appearing here. There aren't that many of them on this forum, you can count them on the fingers. Of course I don't include myself to them - I'm a modest amateur.

khorosh:

It's no longer interesting at all, the text is on the level of an elementary schoolboy) ...I am a humble amateur.

So I bombed the old fart amateur.))) I don't want others to get hurt.

Актер:
So you bombed the old fart.)) So that others don't have to.

That's right," you confirm your level of intelligence as a teenager.

Актер:

You misunderstood, see the spec sheet, 1,000,000 quid is an aggregate position (sum over the whole grid) for a volume of 10 lots.

no it's not - it's the size of the DEP and that when you go in for the whole cattleya - it's hard to execute. What are we going around about - it's all laid out there...

That's why they make the shoulder smaller. It's not the entry size. 10 lot is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!

it's a DEP - and it's not 1, it's 2,000,000.00 - then it's automatically reset to a smaller leverage.

Roman Shiredchenko:

not so there - it's the size of the dép and what with going all the way in - it's hard to execute. What are we walking around in circles about - it's all laid out there...

That's why they make the shoulder smaller. It's not entry size. 10 lot is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!

it's a DEP - and it's not 1 but 2,000,000.00 - then it's automatically reset to a smaller leverage.

Learn the math, it's the size of the margin funds!

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
, то позиции по каждому символу разрешается закрывать только в том порядке, в котором они были открыты — сначала самую старую, затем более новую и т.д. При попытке закрыть позиции в ином порядке будет получена ошибка. Уровень залоговых средств, при достижении которого происходит принудительное закрытие самой убыточной позиции (Stop Out). В...

Актер:

Learn the math, it's the size of the margin funds!

I know that. At a value like that, the leverage is reduced.

Roman Shiredchenko:
I know that. At a similar value, the leverage is reduced.

The margin is the amount of collateral required, i.e. it refers to the volume of the aggregate position. Read it, it says it all.