learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 419

Актер:

You hang in there, fellow travellers.

"Guys, it turned out to be a piece of cake. With my refined turkey, I can chop 50 pips in one day.

At low risk and almost ironclad.

The question is: Where to put this miracle?

Sell it? No onewill not buy a pig in a poke. And I'm too lazy to sell it myself) even on pamm).

Here we are, as they say, sacks learned to sew, but no one).

Trouble ..."

The question is: where did this miracle go? (It's been 9 years)

Roman Shiredchenko:

:-) there the result is negative. It's getting painful from here on out. Maybe they can do it. All the more reason to put money on it. Leaves... ...is leaking more than he's earning. Maybe we should take a different sample... they'll take it and maybe it'll work out... he's got a PAM in the alps too. You can look at his results. I've grown cold to this primitive stuff, constantly over-optimized and incomprehensible in philosophy. I have my own tasks to solve and works which are interesting to me. That is his topic. He himself does not understand the sampling order there. There's no money for me... now... :-)

I've become skeptical of tester optimization for some time (probably three years now) and stopped using it. Firstly, there is a high probability of getting a fit, and secondly, if I work by ticks in MT4, it is too long process.

Now I usually reveal unacceptable failure places during testing and correct the algorithm or parameter to eliminate this failure or bring it to the acceptable value. With this approach, I believe that the probability of adjustment decreases (although I'm not 100% sure). But I am gaining in time, that's for sure. Besides, I begin to better understand at what price configurations there can be difficulties for the strategy being debugged and in what direction this strategy must be corrected instead of blindly using the optimizer to fit some parameter.

In the last version of the Expert Advisor, I used a new dynamic system of profit closing, a new principle of calculation of lots in the grid, and also for the first time used the multisignal system for market entry.

Vladimir Baskakov:
"Guys, it turned out to be a piece of cake. I've done it and I've improved my tool and I can make 50 pips in one day.

And with little risk and almost no cost.

The question is: What to do with this miracle?

Sell it? No onewill buy a pig in a poke. And I am too lazy to sell it myself) even on pamm).

Here we are, as they say, sacks learned to sew, but no one).

Trouble ..."

The question is: where did this miracle go? (it's been 9 years).

There's a lot to ponder here... :-) and Pamm yes there is a need to drive...

khorosh:

I've been sceptical of tester optimisation for some time (probably three years now) and stopped using it. Firstly, there is a high probability of getting a fit, and secondly, if working by ticks in MT4, it is too long process.

Now I usually reveal unacceptable failure places during testing and correct the algorithm or parameter to eliminate this failure or bring it to the acceptable value. With this approach, I believe that the probability of adjustment decreases (although I'm not 100% sure). But I am gaining in time, that's for sure. Besides, I begin to better understand at what price configurations there can be difficulties for the strategy being debugged and in what direction this strategy must be corrected instead of adjusting some parameter using the optimizer.

In the last version of my Expert Advisor, I used a new dynamic system of profit closing, a new principle of calculation of lots in a grid, and also the first time I used multisignal system for market entry.

Hmmm interesting. I did not understand it from the first reading. I do...

Are weights assigned to each signal?

Or just a few signals if up, then up. If down, then down....

And about the tester, yes. As an option, it may be better as you described...

I have launched it without any tests. I just took the working parameters from the real one and that's it. Not all of them, though. I checked the other parameters in the tester using opening prices. Like you did before. On the minutes...

Although I don't have as much history as I need... But it was enough all together. There is a working m5 timeframe.

What's the big deal?

The simplest signal indicator is the arctangent of the current price - one line and the arctangent of the previous price (i+1 or i+2 or ... i+N, whatever)

Roman Shiredchenko:

Are weights assigned to each signal?

Or just a few signals if up, then up. If down, then down....

No, it's simpler than that. The more often you enter the market, the better. I don't use weights and I don't enter by parity either. I just consistently use signals according to the "Who got up earlier, may hit the bull's-eye" principle. If a signal with the number N appears, we enter the market if there are no open orders. After the orders are closed, a free time window for market entry appears. The first signal to appear produces a new entry into the market.

When I was looking for profitable strategies, there were often situations where the test runs with acceptable drawdowns, but there were few trades and little profit. I mercilessly destroyed these low profit strategies, instead of storing them and making multi signal on their basis. As the saying goes, I didn't have the brains for it. It is not often that one strategy has a lot of deals and acceptable drawdowns. It seems to bea simple underlying feature which probably is used by many people, but I have never thought of it in time. And how many other simple ideas lying on the surface are there which we may just pass by?

Note: Orders should have a signal number written in comments, it helps with debugging.

Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением текущими позициями путем их модификации или закрытия. Платформа позволяет удобно просматривать торговую историю на счете, настраивать оповещения о событиях на рынке и многое другое. Открытие позиций...

Renat Akhtyamov:

What's the big deal?

The simplest signal indicator is the arctangent of the current price - one line, and the second arctangent of the previous price (i+1 or i+2 or ... i+N, whatever)

Any results?

khorosh:

No, it's simpler than that. The more often we enter the market, the better. I don't use weights and I don't use parity entry. I just use sequential use of signals according to the principle "the first to get up is the first to go". If a signal with the number N appears, we enter the market if there are no open orders. After the orders are closed, a free time window for market entry appears. The first signal that appears produces a new entry into the market.

When I was looking for profitable strategies, there were often situations where the test runs with acceptable drawdowns, but there were few trades and little profit. I mercilessly destroyed these low profit strategies, instead of storing them and making multi signal on their basis. As they say, I didn't have the brains for it. It is not often that one strategy has a lot of deals and acceptable drawdowns. It seems to bea simple underlying feature which perhaps is used by many people, but it never occurred to me. And how many other simple ideas lying on the surface are there which we pass by?

Note: I should write the signal number in comments to orders - it helps with debugging.

Interesting... it turns out to be a multi EA... ... I will think about it...

khorosh:

Any results?

I do, but I don't use any indices.

It's gonna look like this.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/347461/page3#comment_17508314

Индикатор 50%
Индикатор 50%
  • www.mql5.com
Кто-нибудь знает индикатор, который даёт 50% верных сигналов на протяжении, хотя бы , двух лет...

Renat Akhtyamov:

I do, but I don't use the turkeys.

it would look like this

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/347461/page3#comment_17508314

Have you tried smoothing it out?