learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 420

khorosh:

Have you tried smoothing it out?

No, I haven't asked myself that question.

Renat A, when are you going to stop being pretentious?

khorosh:

I've been sceptical about tester optimisation for some time (probably three years now) and stopped using it. Firstly, there is a high probability of getting a fit, and secondly, if working by ticks in MT4, it is too long process.

Now I usually reveal unacceptable failure places during testing and correct the algorithm or parameter to eliminate this failure or bring it to the acceptable value. With this approach, I believe that the probability of adjustment decreases (although I'm not 100% sure). But I am gaining in time, that's for sure. Besides, I begin to better understand at what price configurations there can be difficulties for the strategy being debugged and in what direction this strategy must be corrected instead of blindly using the optimizer to fit some parameter.

In the last version of the Expert Advisor, I used a new dynamic system of profit closing, a new principle of calculation of lots in the grid, and also the first time I used multisignal system for market entry.

What a lot of strange discoveries... Well, you are stepping on the road, which you have already walked almost a decade ago. I can only disappoint, and there are no fish there. Signals mean nothing to a monkey, even one, even ten, I have already explained why. As for the other martin algorithms, I have no idea what I have tried to use with it, but as a result the market chaos and 50% less costs have left my side. No matter how much tweaking here and there, there is still a situation that is not compatible with "life". That's why I call you all here fellow sufferers. You have the same road ahead of you and years of wasted brainwork.

That's why the old-timers left here, because they too realised that life overboard was passing by and there was no more time to live.

Актер:

Oh, how many wondrous discoveries we have... Wow, you're stepping onto a path that you walked almost a decade ago. I can only disappoint you, there are no fish there either. Signals mean nothing to a monkey, even one, even ten, I have already explained why. As for the other martin algorithms, you can't even imagine what I have tried to use with it, but as a result the market chaos and 50% less costs still occur. No matter how much tweaking here and there, there is still a situation that is not compatible with "life". That's why I call you all here fellow sufferers. You have the same road ahead of you and years of wasted brainwork.

That is why the old timers left here, because they too have understood that life overboard is passing by and there is no more time to live.
Still churning out 50 points a day?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Do you still chink 50 pips a day?

Dear Sir, I can also pick up your ramblings from two years ago, such as this one

Forex volume is not available to anyone, it's not a commodities market.Every broker has it different, and in general there is none. That's why you should not look at the rate, but at the volatility of the pair. The higher volatility means the higher volume.

Remember what you were told?

And also your miracle-signal.

Актер:

Dear Sir, I can also pick up your ramblings from two years ago, such as this one.

Remember what your reply was?

And your wonder-signal as well.

Not really relevant at all:)

khorosh:

So what? Suppose I lose 28%? That is not fatal. The important thing is that the Expert Advisor has earned more than it has lost. And you'll be able to find it out when the Expert Advisor works for at least a year. As for your prophecies, I can say that due to your low qualifications you are not fit for the role of prophet and guru, although you are trying to win the laurels of "the rabid Vissarion")).

You are a master of evasion. And so much water instead of answering the question - where is the test from 2014? Starts - no quotes, weather is bad, pension was not brought on time, and it's not my fault, fit only from 2017, alas, only on this period the most beautiful pictures are obtained, and in general, do not disturb, I have a game of chess now)

As for losing 28% of the deposit - complete nonsense, which I have never heard before. So, one third of the deposit means nothing to you?) Oh, well, never mind, it was 10 000 and now it is 7 200, the main thing, as the eternally young says, is the process itself))

Of course, it is important that the EA earns more than it loses. But with a 28% loss your EA will not be able to work properly at all, even the previous series will not be able to open, because there is not enough free margin (unless of course it is already loaded to the limit). Not to make more money. In short, bullshit).

Актер:

Oh, how many wondrous discoveries we have... Wow, you're stepping onto a path that you walked almost a decade ago. I can only disappoint you, there are no fish there either. Signals mean nothing to a monkey, even one, even ten, I have already explained why. As for the other martin algorithms, you can't even imagine that I have tried to use them, but as a result the market chaos and 50% less costs have left the market. No matter how much tweaking here and there, there is still a situation that is not compatible with "life". That's why I call you all here fellow sufferers. You have the same road ahead of you and years of wasted brainwork.

That's why the old timers left here, because they too have realized that life overboard is passing by and there is no more time to live.
Actor:

Oh, what wondrous discoveries... Wow, you're stepping onto a path you walked almost a decade ago. I can only disappoint you, there are no fish there either. Signals mean nothing to a monkey, even one, even ten, I have already explained why. As for the other martin algorithms, you can't even imagine that I have tried to use them, but as a result the market chaos and 50% less costs have left the market. No matter how much tweaking here and there, there is still a situation that is not compatible with "life". That's why I call you all here fellow sufferers. You have the same road ahead of you and years of wasted brainwork.

That's why it's from here.

Do not impose your negative experience on the forum users, your negative results are a consequence of your poor skills. I am doing martingale since 200210, my EAs have been working with martingale till the first drawback up to 1.5 years. The only thing that did not satisfy me was small profit. Now I understand that the reason is using monostrategy. If you use multi-signal, profitability and recovery factor can be increased significantly, this is what I am doing now. As for 28%, it's still not 33.33...%, as you think. Secondly, as a rule I do not close the loss immediately, but put a lock on it. Then, under favourable conditions, I manually break it. I have positive experience in this process. I take a loss only when I do not have time or desire to do it.

khorosh:

You should not impose your negative experience on forum members, your negative results are a consequence of your poor skills. I've been martingale since 20010 and my martingale EAs worked until the first loss for up to 1.5 years. The only thing that did not satisfy me was small profit. Now I understand that the reason is using monostrategy. If you use multi-signal, profitability and recovery factor can be increased significantly, this is what I am doing now. As for 28%, it's still not 33.33...%, as you think. Secondly, as a rule I do not close the loss immediately, but put a lock on it. Then, under favourable conditions, I manually break it. I have positive experience in this process. I do not take a loss when I have no time or wish to do this.

Oh, come on, I can not laugh, I have low qualifications. When you were only messing around with simple order closings, I was already working as a "martyr" on 12 pairs and was closing hundreds of market positions at once using my know-how. Once again, Yura, no need to drool here, you can tell Roma this, but not me, okay? Your qualification is still in its infancy if you think that lock is somehow different from closing a loss and can help the situation. Telling you a secret, lock, on the contrary, increases your losses, because it eats up a large commission and spread, because you lock a large volume and then you have to reopen the lock, i.e. you spend twice more than you would just close it. And a huge work has been done on locking the net with counter-positions, you with your half-finished Kim functions would never have done such a thing in your life or even thought of it. So don't, grandpa, tell your cRalification to your grandchildren, ok? I repeat, everything you're talking about here is in its infancy, I made and experienced it back in 2012 and what you are just getting to has already been implemented 10 times harder back then, during that hangout. If you don't believe me, ask Kostya, if he shows up here. He was a participant in those events and will not lie, as I shared my findings with him in person. You are our qualification).

Актер:

Oh, come on, I can't believe how low my skills are. When you were messing around with simple order closings, I was already working as a martyr on 12 pairs and was closing hundreds of market positions at once with my own know-how. Once again, Yura, no need to drool here, you can tell Roma this, but not me, okay? Your qualification is still in its infancy if you think that lock is somehow different from closing a loss and can help the situation. Telling you a secret, lock, on the contrary, increases your losses, because it eats up a large commission and spread, because you lock a large volume and then you have to reopen the lock, i.e. you spend twice more than you would just close it. And a huge work has been done on locking the net with counter-positions, you with your half-finished Kim functions would never have done such a thing in your life or even thought of it. So don't, grandpa, tell your cRalification to your grandchildren, ok? I repeat, everything you're talking about here is in its infancy, I made and experienced it back in 2012 and what you are just getting to has already been implemented 10 times harder back then, during that hangout. If you don't believe me, ask Kostya, if he shows up here. He was a participant in those events and will not lie, as I shared my findings with him in person. You are our qualification).

The usual troll.