learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 207

YOUNGA:

I have my doubts that the stochastic will give any new information from the price, I will try to analyse the behaviour in relation to the average (although they say that the average is a bad filter)

One stochastic will not give anything ....

I use two of them - H4 and M15 - TREND TRADING ONLY! For this, two H4s and two M15s...

elmucon:

And I've lost confidence in martingale and experts in general ....

I tried a simple TS on two wipers and two stochastics, trading on four major currency pairs

and here are the results of manual trading for the week .... (149,9% profit)

anyone interested - ask in the mail to .....

The pictures are lame, how can you open 24 lots with 10K deposit? No stops or takeaways, i.e. closing on the counter? within an hour, and the author is using a 4 o'clock. Nice drawing.

mr_Johns:

How can you open 24 lots with 10K deposit? No stops or takeovers, i.e. closing on the counter? within an hour, and the author is using a 4 o'clock. Nice drawing.

I agree ....

Look at how I can draw.

elmucon:

I don't think it will work - but you can try

MA_H4_1 = iMA ( Symbol(), PERIOD_H4, 10, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);
MA_H4_2 = iMA ( Symbol(), PERIOD_H4, 10, 0, MODE_SMMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);
MA_M15_1 = iMA ( Symbol(), PERIOD_M15, 10, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);
MA_M15_2 = iMA ( Symbol(), PERIOD_M15, 10, 0, MODE_SMMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);
STOH_H4_1 = iStochastic( Symbol(), PERIOD_H4, 5, 3, 3, MODE_SMA, 0, MODE_MAIN, 0);
STOH_H4_2 = iStochastic( Symbol(), PERIOD_H4, 5, 3, 3, MODE_SMA, 0, MODE_SIGNAL, 0);
STOH_M15_1 = iStochastic( Symbol(), PERIOD_M15, 5, 3, 3, MODE_SMA, 0, MODE_MAIN, 0);
STOH_M15_2 = iStochastic( Symbol(), PERIOD_M15, 5, 3, 3, MODE_SMA, 0, MODE_SIGNAL, 0);

Tried it many times. All standard technical indicators follow the price and it is utopia to rely on them.

Serg51:
Tried it many times. All standard technical indicators follow the price and relying on them is utopia.

- Do you like cats?

- No...

- You just don't know how to cook them...

Serg51:
Tried it many times. All standard technical indicators follow the price and relying on them is utopia.

Today ...

_http://ru.magicscreenshot.com/orig/DrsDzlRRK0s.jpg

my small forecast for the euro )now is the most prosperous situation to buy ) SL under the local break TP at the level of blue ) or even higher just to 1 goal it will reach faster )) but the 2nd goal may be far above )

and we'll go north ))))

I have started today's samovar of my own making) decided to recall the old days, first with a martin, then I thought... I saw a decline in Equity :D decided to look without increasing the lots (maybe later), before the coli will come) no VPN-net would not let me down.

I had an initial deposit of 10,000 demo's.

Maybe who knows the possibility or to collectively address, at the expense of tabs in the terminal, they stuffed without the possibility of disabling, which would be possible to remove-disable them completely, the tab Code Base yumayo it is clear where-plus and so in the terminal built links, then the tab Signals and Company, well why are they in front of my eyes, not nice, if they could disable, that they were not there, who else is a pain in the eyes? Or am I dumb to turn them off?

Soon such things will be inserted into the graphics window :D