learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 424

Актер:

The margin is the amount of collateral required, i.e. it refers to the volume of the aggregate position. Read it, it's all there.

Here he is, 2,900,000.00 and he's chopping away at normal leverage. I'm with him.

Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Moriarti support lines с доходностью 189577.5%
Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Moriarti support lines с доходностью 189577.5%
  • alpari.com
Присваивается ПАММ-счету, если текущая доходность выше максимальной доходности других ПАММ-счетов за всю историю ПАММ-сервиса. Фиксирует ПАММ на 1-м месте Активного рейтинга. Публичные инвестиции управляющего в ПАММ-счет, которые он переводит на свой инвестиционный счет в качестве гарантии соблюдения интересов инвесторов. Забрать...

Актер:

The margin is the amount of collateral required, i.e. it refers to the volume of the aggregate position. Read it, it says it all.

Yes, I know all that.

Roman Shiredchenko:
I know all that.
At the start with 300 c.u. you may be able to martinate, but when investments appear, and that is the point of pammers, then you will have to walk the classic without any monkey business.

Roman Shiredchenko:
I know that. At this value the leverage is reduced.

It is dangerous to participate in PAMMAs as investors, because the role of manager can be played by the DCs' stooges. They act as provocateurs - first they untwist the deposit, attracting a large number of investors, and then they drain it. And the brokerage company is happy and the manager gets his share of the bonus.

Актер:
At the start with 300 c.u. just might be able to martinit, but when the investments appear, and the point of pammov is in them, then the rest will have to walk on the classics without any martishki.
check out the link here - the martyns are thriving at $2,900,000.00

Roman Shiredchenko:
look at the link here - the Martyns are thriving on 2,900,000.00 p.

Rubles, then of course.

Актер:

Rubles, then of course.

Dollars - in my letter - my mistake... look - the link - do not be lazy and the leverage used... im.

• trading result
    2,333,218.78 USD
  • Funds under management
    2,911,847.59 USD
  • Manager's equity
    26 733 USD
  •  
    Roman Shiredchenko:

Dollars - in my letter - wrong... look - the link - do not glade and the leverage used... them.

• ow result
    2 333 218.78 USD
  • Funds under management
    2 911 847.59 USD
  • Manager's capital
    26 733 USD
  • So, it's a minuscule lot. In general, you still have to prove that there is a martin, the transaction history is usually closed.

Актер:

Rubles, then of course.

So you've given yourself away, now I know where you live). And it's clear why you've been away for so long.

khorosh:

So you've given yourself away, now I know where you live). I can see why you've been away for so long.

Come on, come on, show off your deductive powers)