Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 28

DmitriyN:
I have already given up reading this book and listening to the audio version. There may be a point there, but I don't want to look for a needle in a haystack.
Some kind of "American tambourine dance around an uneducated junkie shaman". As much as they criticise Rainbow, he doesn't have that much water.
He has a real section - techniques: everything is clear, clear and understandable.

it is an entourage - one of the elements of stalking :-) - Don Juan owned estates and factories :-) but which his countrymen worked for.)

i should have finished reading Castaneda :-)

let's continue...

---

Met a guy who reads Castaneda. Asked him about the cactus.

He said cacti were bullshit, but mushrooms were power!

I tried to find out more about the mushrooms, but he silently gave me a book by some Pelevin for two days....

I read Pelevin. They used to put people like that in an asylum, but now they're writers. Those are the times.

When he returned the book, there was a lot of conversation.

Decided to try those mushrooms after all. The guy whispered that he had just 30 of them.

I paid the required $50 and got instructions and headed home. Arrived late. I put the mushrooms in the fridge and went to bed.

DmitriyN:
I'm already hooked on reading this book and listening to the audio version. Maybe it makes sense, but you don't want to look for a needle in a haystack.
Some kind of "American tambourine dance around an uneducated junkie shaman". As much as they criticise Rainbow, he doesn't have that much water.
He has a real section - techniques: everything is clear, clear and understandable.

It's not water, it's a type of thinking. Logical thinking operates with concrete things, figurative (creative) thinking is more capacious and contains several meanings at once. Until you learn to turn off the talker, you will not understand it.

Have you ever listened to Noise MC? At first you may think that the songs are for teenagers, at second you may notice that there is quite interesting music, at third that there is deep sense, and the seriousness and primitiveness is just banter. THE GREATEST HITS has a lot of those.

In the morning I woke up to the smell of roasting mushrooms.

My mother praised me for buying the mushrooms and sat me down for breakfast.

We ate them all. Neither my mother nor I got a kick out of it. Strange...

Eating soup.

At the last spoonful, I suddenly remembered that I wanted to try eating consciously. I forgot.

I decided to track down what I had been thinking about.

Turns out I was deciding at the end of last month whether or not I should have worried about turning off the iron when I went to bed.

I decided I should have. What if there had been a fire?

Or something else might have happened.

Decided to do some non-doing.

Reread a couple of books, sort of got the hang of it. It's when you don't do what you normally always do. And doing things you'd never normally do.

I got thirsty while I was catching up.

Yeah, that's it!

Usually when I'm thirsty, I go and drink. So not doing at the moment is not drinking, but doing something I would never do.

What I wouldn't do is not eat salt.

Especially at a time like this. Especially not with a spoon.

I went to the kitchen to get some salt, but I decided that's what I was doing. So I crawled into the kitchen. Backwards.

Eaten with salt... Who came up with this stupid non-doing!

All day long I hunted for the Force. To no avail. Drank a lot of water...

So is anyone here going to talk about "for trading" or just about exotericism and psychology without trading?

I read about rewatching.

Tried it. Doesn't work.

What's it like, remembering a day backwards?

It's like thinking backwards.

Besides, I can't even remember what happened a few hours ago. I don't have much memory for some reason.

===

(Hubbardians have a whole methodology based on this principle... and all kinds of things people do to restore energy...)