FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 51

IgorM:

like Likhvidov! )))

1 I've been digging into patterns for a long time now, but it's all very shaky there - more associations in my head, and experience. I prefer rationality and hope to teach the car to build the reversal probabilities, so I code the price trajectories 10101... in all TFs at once - I believe the higher TFs define the trend, visually so: http://imglink.ru/pictures/05-06-12/ff1e898c009e0e39a4e3eb441c59e2fc.jpg

I've got some free time now - I'm going to upload my 10101... to Statistica, and then we'll see.

2WW: Who tried to analyze the strong moves at night to detect the reversals? The market is with low liquidity at night, but today it made a nice candlestick - what do you think about it?

1 Do you have any explanation for these patterns? An explanation in general, a global idea?

2 tried. By (part of) the period time, by sessions, by... on the bottom line - closing the period: important. The rest is rather misleading. Like the Japanese in the morning - either they got up on the wrong foot, or they didn't sleep. It's time for them to turn the yen around, they're getting into the eu...

Ishim:
they are without prices! your fairy tales are just a hook - you can put them anywhere

well if you can't see at the previous price (n1 tf) then yeah...tough...))

you got it... now without fairy hooks...)))

Vizard:

well if the previous price (n1 tf) can't be seen then yeah...tough...))

Agreed....no fairy hooks now...)))

why? the right side with the prices !!! (no predictions here anyway! Stranger will show a target the width of a football field )

Ishim:
why? the right side with the prices!!! (no predictions here anyway! Stranger will show a target the width of a football field)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139779/page46

Friday's min is there...the lame tale is there...tf n1 is always there...what's not to see dunno...

you're a hard nut to crack ))))

Vizard:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139779/page46

Friday's min is there...the lame tale is there...tf n1 is always there...what's not to see dunno...

you're a hard nut to crack ))))

let it be! (I can't see without my glasses)

Ishim:
let it be! (I can't see without my glasses)

hilarious...if you wear them then Stranger's football field will be full screen...))

Vizard:

hilarious...if you wear it then Stranger's football field will be full screen...))

it is already full screen (i have a day of trading there)

PRICE AND PROPORTS - WITHOUT DELAY, YES...APPLICABLE FOR ANY TERMINAL as it is superimposed on top of the price-time field of the terminals...

Vizard:

the lame monday story still needs to be worked out (tomorrow or the day after)... I drew it for nothing...
for nothing - the weekly hasn't passed its turning point yet - so it was all for nothing...

You gave me a scare with your sales )))) closed my purchases at zero! ))) Something about this descent didn't sit well with me either, well, we'll see...