FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 53

Vizard:

show me an approximate picture of the thoughts...

Here is the weekly chart - lower oscillator derived from Momentum - red smoothed T3 bluish Momentum TMA - tendency to continue downward fall middle oscillator - Osma which also informs about the fall so far...

forte928:

Here is the weekly chart - lower oscillator derived from Momentum - red smoothed T3 bluish Momentum TMA - trend for continued downward fall middle oscillator - Osma which also informs about the fall so far...

ok

..summit is over...problems remain... EVA price should go back to yesterday's low...and then, no one knows...no one knows...

Vizard:

Why are you grinning... don't you have a handkerchief?)

say (or show) something in a human voice)))

The monthly is going down, the target on the monthly timeframe is 1.16 at least... I don't want to get a fish on me ... so I'll avoid comments) On the lower timeframes I don't see a more or less sure trend-finding signal, if only one is looking at the weekly one, but last week we penetrated the support and it is more likely to go further down. The fundamentals do not contradict that.

avonsamyj:
yes i'll be cautious for now) the monthly tends to go down, the target on the monthly timeframe is 1.16 minimum... I don't want to get fish on me...so I am cautious with comments) On lower timeframes I don't see a more or less sure trend-finding signal, if only one is looking at the weekly one, but last week we penetrated the support and the further downward movement is more probable. The fundamentals do not contradict that.

ok

SJS:
Addendum: we are stomping on bullish positions, if a brown bear comes, the target down is 1.2363 at the moment ( just in case )
Strong movement-weak moving averages-weak = >>> consequence: slight sideways flit and further downward movement, albeit slight, but enough for working out of the stated target. imho imho

In fact, to be honest, I don't see any reason for the bears to go into the dens yet. I think the bearish trend will continue.

well the rsi is oversold...but that has never hindered the eurobucks. i'm on the fence, watching for now.

SJS:
and I never look at overselling, I don't know what it is :)
I just... look at it sometimes... sometimes it's useful.