FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 49

snail09_1:
Wrong. No, it's not. The trend is down to where the floor is. I don't actually drink, my conscience gets in the way.
I don't have anything (and don't text me at all )

IgorM:

Well, that's it - I earned a beer, I need to turn off the computer so my hands do not itch :)

Has anybody tried to analyze the price movement of the first days of the month? I had a quick look, there were frequent reversals at the beginning of the month. If there was a reversal, the level of 1.2900 makes sense to me, by about the 15th

If the bears are strong in the pocket, we may see the 29th.

ah, not enough profit put))))

There was a question here about the point of looking into Oanda, not necessarily there, saw people rushing to buy in the morning, signal on H1 and sold.

Ishim:
Yes yes I don't have anything (and don't text me at all)
And I won't. You're putting stops. Why write to a stopper and even with a censer% I can't identify this pattern, but it's stressful. Give a ban on censer, everywhere and always! A balalaika is better.

strangerr:

ah, not enough profit put in)))

Nah, it's OK, it's enough for now.

snail09_1:
And I won't. You're putting stops. Why would you write a stopper with a censer% I can't identify this pattern, but it's stressful. Give a ban on censer, everywhere and always! A balalaika is better.
I wrote in exceptional cases, correction 50% H4.

Tuesday is fish day...

The only thing I have achieved in the last three years is that after another Collie on the real, I trade on the demo as if the demo were not a demo at all. Once again I order myself: hands off, let the bots trade, they do not need to be hung over. I will see how it turns out, but in any case, not until July at the earliest.

lotos7:

Tuesday is fish day...

it's every fishy day... if the gear is right... )))

Vizard:

he's every fishy...if the tackle is good... )))

You can fish for worms, for baitfish.... There are also unconventional ways of fishing...)))