FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 22

Ishim:
Did the dtz hire you - to advertise the stops? (Of course the DT is nobody, but the information goes up - to the central computer) Bets are seen - plans are not seen (there are no stops).
Show me where I can be hired, I will sign up ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ishim:
Did the dtz hire you - to advertise the stops? (Of course the DT is nobody, but the information goes up - to the central computer) Bets are seen - plans are not seen (there are no stops).
i.e., to fuck up a brokerage house, you have to organize a company to fight with stops, because your stops do not interest anyone, and together we have strength :)

strangerr:
Show me where to get hired, I'll sign up))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Helping them for free now? )

Scalpingcin:

Hi all....

Awake for the European session..... So? Nothing! The uncertainty factor is still there. The trigger for the start of the volatility could be Greece.... Neither the whole of Europe is uncertain and contradictory....
In short, I would not advise guessing by coffee grounds and waiting. But the tension spring is shrinking hard. Where will it shear? Up or down? None of the toughest market watchers can tell right now. Alas.
Flat. Flat. Flat.
Going to bed. In the picture I have shown in bright magenta the important levels below..... Looks like it's time to calculate the same ones at the top, just in case..... Agreed? ;-)

Sores (no need to explain who the man is?) said the euro will cease to exist by this autumn.... when Germany will have exhausted its resources to support the laggards....
In addition, according to him, Europeans have not understood the real cause of their crisis! Fact!

A lot of letters...end up waiting for the third day...fun )))

strangerr:
Show me where I can get hired, I'll sign up))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"When the pamm grows up I'll start listening to your advice, my brother Ishim)))")

It's too early to tell you anything - you won't listen anyway!

MobileMan:

Yeah, for free.

Ishim:

"When the pamm grows up I'll start listening to your advice, my brother Ishim)))")

It's too early to tell you anything - you won't listen anyway!

That's right, you will tell me later.

Vizard:

lots of letters...end up waiting three days...fun )))

got it! that's what i think too. Scalper! - write the weather, nature, maybe there is fishing? post pics - interesting !!!!

MobileMan:
Probationary period of 3 months - if you and I start putting stops to it, they'll take it on a salary.

Ishim:
A probationary period of three months - if you and I start putting in our stops, they will take you on a salary.
Nah, thanks.) I'm not gonna do it anyway.) Although... depends on the salary )