FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 359

forte928:
The young trader sits and talks about trends... And the old trader sits and pushes the buttons, chops the dough and whines all the time - he wants money...
//---------------------//

emotraid:
there's a lot of laughing posts today... it shows that traders are unprepared for trading, get a grip )))))

All the time they chew tolka cows to give little and meat, wolves get full if they spay.

I'm getting a headache...

RekkeR:

All the time they chew tolka cows to give little and meat, the wolves are full if they spay.

My head is cracking...

Where do you think the correction will go? - I see up to 2510... but I'm not sure about that either... correction is a tricky thing...

I think 1.2520-1.2510 will correct.

Well TR set at 1.2525 ))

installyator:

Today is Friday, they're going to fix the profits and bounce back a bit, then next week we should continue hiking north.

ZS: My humble thoughts.

modestly testing yesterday's high...

RekkeR:

All the time they chew tolka cows to give little and meat, the wolves are full if they spay.

My head is cracking...

Do you have a strainer at home? Put it on your head, don't take it off until the pain goes away, it always helps, you should know the simple things )))) no kidding

emotraid:

Do you have a strainer at home? Put it on your head, don't take it off until the pain goes away, it always helps, you should know the simple things )))) no kidding
A washing machine sieve will do...

forte928:
from a washing machine will do...

No, a regular flour sieve.

//---------------------//

emotraid:

No, it's a regular flour sieve.

What's with all the footballing tricks?

I couldn't find a strainer, I'm trying a colander, I'll let you know how it works.