FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 304

plaza:

The Euro/Dollar important levels are: 1.2604, 1.2570, 1.2551, 1.2441, 1.2409 и 1.2355. Here, the potential value for the bottom, at the moment, is the level 1.2441, upon the achievement of which we expect a consolidated movement in the corridor 1.2441 - 1.2409. Breakdown of the level of 1.2409 should be followed by a pronounced move to the level of 1.2355, upon the achievement of which a pullback to the upside is possible. Short-term upward movement is possible in the corridor of 1.2551 - 1.2570, breakdown of the last one will pave the way for the formation of the upward structure, here the potential target is 1.2604.

Trading recommendations:

Buy: 1.2551 Take profit: 1.2570
Buy: 1.2572 Take profit: 1.2604
Sell: 1.2440 Take profit: 1.2412
Sell: 1.2405 Take profit: 1.2355

No, honey, you don't write tap, you write stoploss)))

emotraid:

Yep, stop 24899, stop 25700 trailing 100... if all goes well, I'll refill)))

stop 2479, stop 2590

emotraid:

is this from the buy-sell branch of mt5?

It is from here h t t p://www.adamaz.ru/,а the author seems to be the same. fractal market analysis, only fractal is not by B. Williams - here Mandelbrotte's fractal theory is applied.

strangerr:

No, honey, don't write stoploss.)

There's no stop loss, they don't make lots, they're all profitable.)

sever32:
Rom, how would you comment on the fact that the week closed contrary to the SOT forecast.

The forecasts are correct!

Firstly: the reporting comrades (including market operators) submit their reports on Tuesdays. After their processing by the committee, the data for these reports will be ready on Friday evening for America on the website . Due to the 12-hour difference, in Russia it is only possible to download this data from this website on Saturday (morning) - the markets are closed. But with all that, the data stays up-to-date... because it anticipates the market moves!

What is happening at the moment:

Here is the picture.

On Larry Williams:

From 16.05 (vert kram line) the operators index is 100 - their attitude is to go long. To estimate the chart of the instrument according to the min. TA and also look for the opportunity to enter long (preferably on a small pullback).

If the price continued to rise two days later, then - buy, followed by closing on the stop loss.

And because the price went down, having formed the second white candle - see immediately after the red line, then after the breakdown of the created resistance line (see the sloping red line) - go long with a trawl or by the fractals + indent, or by the shadows of N-candles + indent.

By the end of this week the operators index has fallen to around 50, indicating a decrease in the share of their long positions in the market, so as they say, there are already options here... or to cover the bai and flip to sell on increased volumes... :-) (The avalanche does not allow to work quietly) or to hold bai, because the signal to go to the sell is not there yet, or ...

In general, Larry Williams recommends to use this filter on the basis of the fundamentals for commodity markets, because they are more amenable to training on this SOT data (not necessarily operators, it is also possible to use, for example, the public) + more, as he writes:

"

Many years of trading have taught me two truths: markets are very simple and they are very complex. They are complex in the short term and simple in the long term. For beginners, which I assume youare, it won't be too difficult to find a market where operators are buying a lot relative to the total number of open positions and with the long-term trend going up. Hopefully you will also find a seasonal rally occurring around the same time and find the public selling or refrainingfrom buying.

These are the very basics. That's all you need to look for the basics. There is no particular need to look for anything else. See? Itturns out it can be simple.

The next thing to do is to find a method for entering the market.

I have already shown you some of them. Some others you may have learned from other authors, or you may have one or two ideas of your own .Frankly, I'm not too sure that my methods are any better than yours or anyone else's; after all, regardless of the brilliance of our entry, the point is that we have to make a decisive move by simply opening a position and getting into a trend. Of course, some methods work better than others, but all of them may not work. This is why I encouraged you to use stops. This is why I advised you not to dive in headfirst and not to pick up too many contracts.

Our goal is to jump on board the trend, protect ourselves witha stop from thestart, and then use a trailing stop to ride the trend and gain targets along the way. This is my game plan, developedover the last 43 years of observing the markets and the actual

trade."

Where else but in commodity markets is there seasonality... i.e. foundation + TA + seasonality are the basics of the TS.

Here is another description of his TS.

plaza:

It is from here h t t p://www.adamaz.ru/,а the author is probably the same. fractal market analysis, but not by B. Williams - here the Mandelbrotte fractal theory is applied.

а... I see and they take their analysis from here forexstatus.ru/ ))))) there is also laser analysis )))))))

emotraid:

They don't make lots and they don't profit)))
For me it's an interesting topic, but it's very difficult to distinguish the structure of price movements.

IMHO the current candle should not close above the high of the previous one.

plaza:
It looks interesting to me, but it is very difficult to distinguish the structure of the price movement.

Northwards if you look at the chart sideways, and we'll see again in an hour)))

sever32: IMHO the current candle should not close above the previous one.

Well at least someone finally gave a forecast, let's see if you, Vladimir, have figured out why the candles are now white and now black....

;)