FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 299

Ishim:

Why, you are engaged in mysticism - you are guessing where the Euro will be in an hour, a day (suckers are taught to call it work).

Watch what? - How people have solved these problems in similar situations. On the other side of the monitor, there are also people who see your orders.

In short, without options, I think (at least do not listen to those who are on the other side).

Not...

I think what I would do now in the shoes of dudes. I would go to 1.2540 at least to reduce bears, or even to 1.2580-26, if it did not help, then I would take short-term sells on a pullback and buy.

Serg51: Vizard:

Yeah... thanks, gone to sleep in the astral )))) paca

emotraid:

Sleep well... there's peace in the shower... a summer evening...

strangerr:

Not...

I think what I would do now if I were the dudes. I would go at least to 1.2540 to reduce the bears, or even to 1.2580-26, if it did not help, then to cover short-term sells on a pullback down and become a buy.

To the 440 area.

strangerr:

Not...

I think what I would do now if I were the dudes. I would go at least to 1.2540 to reduce the bears, or even to 1.2580-26, if it did not help, then to cover short-term sells on a pullback down and become a buy.

aber es ist richtig

..keep your eyes open...a correction to 2570 is not out of the question...and from there it's lower than today's fairy tale was...

The cellular man didn't get a hundred today, neither up nor down, a common occurrence on a Monday. The mood on the forum is a bit philosophical, one wants to think about the meaning of life)).

That's right, Solar, that's right... don't swear))))

Still, dudes want bear meat, but they cook it very slowly, gourmands)))

strangerr:

Still, dudes want bear meat, but they cook it very slowly, gourmands)))

yep...should go down today... 1.2450 - 40... let's see...