FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 306

emotraid:

north if you look at the chart sideways, and we'll look again in an hour ))))

Here is the automation of the fractal theory, if you are interested h t t p://famgroup.ru/analytics/245

Resistance at 1.2450, which may serve as the starting point for the next upside cycle, is becoming clearer and clearer. The fractal structure I found in the FAM Generator is a pronounced 1-month upward impulse. The target is projected in the 1.2900-1.3000 area.

Today I will go further and highlight the main timing zones to help guide in case the prediction is successful:

Zone 1: June 25-29. Characterized by the end of the previous fall and then a rapid rise in the range of 1.2450-1.2600.

Zone 2: July 1-6. Trading in the 1.2550-1.2650 range, flat and uncertainty in the market.

Zone 3: In fact, here I have combined the 2 most important zones into one, as the transition between them is not as tangible. July 6-18. A powerful rise from 1.2570 to 1.2950.

All zones are interdependent, which means that a shift in the first zone in time and targets will result in a proportional shift in the second and third zones. Deviation is allowed, but no more than 2 days, for each zone.

sever32: monitoring will show)

It will not show anything, the information with a one week delay can only show what was a week ago, and it is already visible on the charts, the only thing that reports will show, rather answer only the question of why it was so, and how it will be tomorrow? I do not see the difference than trading with MAHs is better or worse than this TS: well-chosen MAHs give statistical advantage of a little over 50/50, as does trading with this TS ;)

sever32:IMHO the current candle should not close above the previous one.
Well, an hour has passed, you kind of guessed it, it closed too low against the previous one, I would say too low... :)

euro pound bought

the first buy in boo closed, now buy can't sell thinking how to get in ))))

20 cents was given :)))

Thanks to the moderator!!!

plaza:

Here is the automation of the fractal theory, if you are interested h t t p://famgroup.ru/analytics/245

The resistance at 1.2450, which could be the starting point for the next growth cycle, is becoming clearer and clearer. The fractal structure I found in the FAM Generator is a pronounced 1-month upward impulse. The target is projected in the 1.2900-1.3000 area.

Today I will go further and highlight the main timing zones to help guide in case the prediction is successful:

Zone 1: June 25-29. Characterized by the end of the previous fall and then a rapid rise in the range of 1.2450-1.2600.

Zone 2: July 1-6. Trading in the 1.2550-1.2650 range, flat and uncertainty in the market.

Zone 3: In fact, here I have combined the 2 most important zones into one, as the transition between them is not as tangible. July 6-18. A powerful rise from 1.2570 to 1.2950.

All zones are interdependent, which means that a shift in the first zone in time and targets will result in a proportional shift in the second and third zones. Deviation is allowed, but no more than 2 days, for each zone.

what a piece of cake...i don't try to look beyond the next two hours))) I'll take it or leave it at one o'clock and then I'll move on.

nexter:
They gave me 20 cents :)))

Go not into a trading account, but into an investment account with the same password and you'll be happy... :-)

It seems to be a shithole, not a company... Here's a discussion on Ruforum - haven't read it myself yet...

IgorM:

1. it will not show anything, the information with a one week delay can only show what happened a week ago, and it is already visible on the charts, the only thing that reports will show, or rather answer only the question of why it was so, and what will happen tomorrow? I do not see any difference than trading with MAHs is better or worse than this TS: well matched MAHs give a statistical advantage of a little over 50/50, as does trading with this TS ;)

2. an hour has passed, you kinda guessed, it's too low against the previous one, I'd say really low... :)

1. Still, I hope Roma knows what he's doing. Especially since he's been doing it for quite some time.

2. Don't take away my accomplished prediction. Too down, better than just up)

Sdimm:

I'd rather have them than "theirs" dancing in squares)))) is more familiar))))
They should tear their "dancers" off... Let them dance in the toilets.