FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 240

M_Dimens:

The price of July futures for US light WTI crude oil (Light Sweet Crude Oil) fell by $0.9, or 1.1% - to $80.55 per barrel, at 3.02 pm Moscow time. The price of August futures for North Sea oil blend Brent dropped by $1.1, or 1.19%, to $91.59 a barrel.

It became known the previous evening that commercial oil reserves in the USA grew last week by 2.86 mln barrels
or 0.7% up to 387.3 mln barrels. At the same time,analysts polled by Bloomberg expected a decline by 1.3 million barrels.

In addition, the markets were more pessimistic about the US Federal Reserve's updated forecasts for the economy. In particular, the regulator expects GDP growth at 1.9-2.4%, inflation at 1.2-1.7% and unemployment at 8.0-8.2%. By contrast, in April the Federal Reserve forecast GDP growth of 2.4-2.9% for the current year, inflation at 1.9-2.0% and unemployment in the range of 7.8-8.0%.

Yeah, we looked in the barrel last night and there's..., yo, yo, how did we get so much of it?

Margaret, thank you.

Odysseus, hi.

odiseif:
You can do it without half a depot, but not without a hand and a heart...)

Relax, my boy will be here soon, I'll feed him and make him watch football)))

strangerr:

Odysseus, hello.

Hey, Strange. You're not in the bai yet? I think it's too early. 1.21 needs to wait and then we'll see.

strangerr:

What can I tell you, people are sprinkling sells on the dip and getting into the bai

I don't see where it's shown, I don't see concrete sales going on.

odiseif:
Hello Strange, are you still not going to buy? I think it's too early. 1.21 has to wait and then we'll see.

No, why throw yourself under the train))))

Vlad72, so the dudes have sold and people are buying))) But whether these sales will hold, we'll see.

emotraid:

Relax, my boy will be here soon, I'll feed him and make him watch football ))))
buy him a beer and give him a massage during the session ... he'll probably be offended that it's not all right and she's not even painted))

margaret:

and i got flowers for Margo too....)))

catch this to cheer you up...sometimes we forget that there are ladies among us...

odiseif:
buy him a beer and give him a massage during the session ... he'll probably be offended that it's not all right, and she's not even painted))

)))))))))

strangerr:

No, why throw yourself under the train))))

Vlad72, so the dudes have sold and people are buying))) But whether these sales will hold, we will see.

i'm looking at indices ... the Dollar Index won't go higher than June's high .... so it will go up and down in a small range .... the pound won't drop any lower and will also flat out ... and 1.21 for the Euro will be the right time to dump it, but who else? not Australia ....... to dump the Aussie would have to go with the gold, and pushing gold down is not very convenient ... so 1.21 is a good level ... but the Euro will go down as well......so the only thing left is to bomb the euro from all sides ...and 1.21 is a good level for reversal, but may hook 1.19 during the reversal process ...so bears smoke bamboo, and bulls suck bacon-flavoured lollipops...generally speaking, it is better to be a bull and a bear 10 times a day, and 3 pips at a time.

Vizard:

and i got flowers for Margo too....)))

catch this to cheer you up...sometimes we forget that there are ladies among us...