FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 233

OlegTs:
But each broker has its own quotes and filters, so the numerology will not match
It's hard for me to argue on this subject, there's a guess and no strict mathematical model )))

artikul:
Here )))) Let it go ))))

hilarious...ok, we'll watch it later ))))

artikul:
It's hard for me to argue on this subject, there's an assumption and no strict mathematical model )))

I used to do it on grids a long time ago....one dilemma was almost a grail....the other was a drain at once...(feelings for quotes were)... I spat and threw it all away...

Vizard:

I did it on the nets a long time ago....one dilemma was almost a grail...the other was a drain at once...(feelings for quoters were there)...I spat and threw it all away...
It's not a grid at all ))) No locks, MM is fully on autopilot, get a signal for the move and let's go )))) Refills as you go ))))

artikul:
It's not a grid at all )))) No locks, MM is fully on autopilot, get the signal to move and let's go )))) Refills as you go ))))

I'm aware of that...just talking about kitchen filters...))

Vizard:

I'm aware of that... I'm just talking about kitchen filters...))
The filters will give out other quotes, they will have their own sum of digits according to the formula, the same way the level will be determined and the EA will bend properly )))) In the worst case, moose with a flip, but then the EA will not jump off the market ))))

artikul:
The filters will give out different quotes, they will have their own sum of digits according to the formula, the level will be defined in the same way and the EA will bend properly ))) Worst case, moose with a flip, but then the EA will not give up the momentum )))

well...

artikul:

can't get it to work(((

Vlad72:
can't get it to work((.

Look in the settings )))) There is a checkbox to prohibit trading )))

artikul:

Look in the settings )))) There's a no trade flag there )))

this understood the top one, but put in a tester, no profitable trades in a couple of days.

do you need a wrecker?