FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 242

Vizard:

Bears have a great opportunity to break through to 1.244... if they don't fuck it up, we may see this level soon...

tomorrow at 12msk ifo for Germany (it would be good to have a pullback before that)...then storm the lows (if worse comes out) on the expectations

20:25 EU
Ecofin meeting
+ Friday... such thoughts... we'll see...
so it turns out today is not Friday! (just arrived) then it's fine!

strangerr:

There's nothing on the D before the candle closes. Here's a picture so you don't get bored)))

no need to worry! (I zoomed in a couple of times - didn't get anything)

Ishim:
so it turns out today is not Friday! (just arrived) then it's fine!

it's not going to be ok anymore )))...

Vizard:

it won't be normal anymore )))...

Ishim:
so it turns out today is not Friday! (just arrived) then it's OK!

Bro Ishim, where have you been? You lost time and you cannot see the support on the screenshot, I have highlighted it in grey, the price is right on it. And so I agree, the correction))), downwards for now.

The channel on H4 was redrawn this morning.

Ishim:

watch 12:00 Kiev time, they are to downgrade the banks...

strangerr:

Brother Ishim, where did you wander that you got lost in time and do not see the support on the screenshot, I highlighted it in grey, the price is just on it. And so I agree, correction correction))), downwards for now.

The channel on H4 was redrawn in the morning.

i brought my laptop , (there is no horizontal levels ) short 1.2540 - 50 low on H1. - that's the way i think.

margaret:
watch 12:00 Kiev time, they are to downgrade the banks...
What's the difference with the MSCs? because I'm not in Kiev.

Ishim:
What's the difference with Moscow? I'm not in Kiev.

It's been one hell of a heat wave for a week ...35-40 degrees Celsius ...Can't go out in the daytime, feels like the asphalt is boiling ...The wind is as hot as a convector.