FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 312

Surprised.

The difference in the difference is on the hep.

Said: They should be embroidering cross stitch.

I'll keep looking.

forte928:
The pound is hanging in the wings, so tomorrow it's time to make a lot of people happy....
I think so too)))

mimohodom:

Predicted 2440- 2450 yesterday until the evening - i.e. no later than the second session. Wrong, shortfall of 5 pips, I repent.

I did not repent for nothing :)

nexter:
you repented for nothing :)

Yeah, I've often noticed this about them - one session late, puppeteers - their own hand is the lord, no one tells them what to do...

IgorM:

Stop babbling, have you analyzed the situation or what the media say in your ears? Google immigration around the world, Russia is not the leader, if the government relaxes entry for foreign workers, it means this state needs them without them you will go hungry and grow onions and potatoes for pennies on the plantations - you think you will not? Yes, you will be when food prices go up 50 times over, because no one with an education does not want to work for a pittance until there is hunger, and you cannot feed a lot of people with petrodollars

SZS: I cannot help it when nationalism is stirring up in public places, if you are interested, look for like-minded people and chat to your health, I apologize if I hurt your feelings.

Sooth to say: So othsayers! Where to? on Gunn weekly cycle formed the next base 27.05.2012, I drew myself, on the bases clearly coincide 13 weeks cycles

I do not watch and listen to the media, I rely on my own observations, I live in a relatively prosperous region where even if the price goes up 50 times I can provide a decent life for myself and my family, I have never suffered from nationalism because I come from the Soviet Union, and you young man do not herd animals to poke fun at communication.

Sdimm:

I do not watch or listen to the media, I rely on my own observations, I live in a relatively prosperous region where I can provide a decent life for myself and my family even if the price goes up 50 times, I have never suffered from nationalism because I come from the Soviet Union, and young man, I am not herding animals to poke fun at you in conversation.

Where do we have a free basement? )))

Isn't it time for a rollback to 1.25

Sdimm: I'm not an animal herder with you young man.

I'm sorry, but the subject of animal husbandry is far from my mind, you have me confused with someone else, good luck

emotraid:is there a spare basement there? )))
All prosperity has long resided in London, but they say it was bad there during the last crisis, homes were sold for next to nothing. Well, if a man believes that he's okay and will always be okay, he's right in his own way.

IgorM:

All the wealthy have long lived in London, but in the last crisis they say it was bad there too, houses were sold for next to nothing, well, if a man believes that he is OK and will always be so, he is right in his own way

I'm laughing... I'm always okay even if things are the worst ))))

Bulls are on their own wavelength.

A ruminant animal.

emotraid:

is there a free basement down there? )))

Isn't it time for a rollback to 1.25

You'll freeze, Gina, don't, and we don't live in basements))))