FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 149

Vizard:

There goes your source )))))))))))))

)))

I see the beginning of the fall from now with a continuation tomorrow. let's see

I already have a whole signal system here, if Mabilic is in the villages it means I'm in a flat or I buy, with Artik where he put me in the opposite direction, Tantrik is unguessable and I do not trade by him, fairy tales of Wizard are very helpful, well Stranger is always right it is out of the question, others are thinking about it )))))

On the news, 15 minutes before the release, the price follows the news, then at the time of the release it turns around and goes against it. This is the only consistent pattern I noticed a few years ago. It seems to be the same now. That's the end of my FA :)

EBC:
On the news, 15 minutes before the release, the price follows the news, then at the time of the release it turns around and goes against it. This is the only consistent pattern I noticed a few years ago. It seems to be the same now. That's the end of my FA :)

Why do you need your brain in your ass? Margarita here gives information on FA, it's all clear... when they explain it to you ))))

emotraid:
You're fighting again )))) Better buy the daytime flat is over, the more so Artikul is threatening to sell, so it's time to buy ))))
Don't be afraid of a man with an EA)))

Freud:
I see the beginning of the fall from now with a continuation tomorrow. let's see
on the m1?

emotraid:
I already have a whole signal system here, if Mabilic is in the villages it means I'm in a flat or I buy, with Artik where he put me in the opposite direction, Tantrik is unguessable and I do not trade by him, fairy tales of Wizard are very helpful, well Stranger is always right it is out of the question, others are thinking about it )))))

RekkeR:
on the m1?

at m0.001

artikul:
Don't be afraid of a man with an adviser ))))

I'm not afraid, I'm just used to it, as long as you said here and there it's possible to make 30-40 pips in the opposite direction, I checked it in practice )))