FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 71

On the tick watch, the profits will seem even bigger there.

strangerr:
On the tick watch, the profits will seem even bigger there.
I have a profit where your moose will be!

Ishim:
Do you know what a positive lock is for? (to make money on it again)

I'm not a big fan of the pending orders. I don't like pauses, because the situation in forex market changes very quickly and if you're not near a monitor it may work against you, or too early or too late. If you don't have a moniker you may fall too early or too late.

Ishim:
I have a profit where your moose will be!

I'll grieve you and your friend, I won't have one, o market-turners. What's there to talk about, a village without a village council.

strangerr:

I'll make you and your friend sad, I won't have one, oh unfolding market. What's there to talk about, a village without a village council.

Ishim:

And so the second day, and still nothing comes of it, come autumn, tell me that the price has gone in your direction again, and I'll leave you, bored and clowns are not funny.

strangerr:

I'll make you and your friend sad, I won't have one, oh unfolding market. What's there to talk about, a village without a village council.
Yeah, yeah, yeah! And then there's a town without a sewer!

strangerr:

It is the second day, and still nothing comes out, come back in the fall, tell me that the price has gone in your direction again, and I will leave you , I am bored and clowns are not funny.

I'm showing intraday! and not you!!! (counter poses risk reduction - as long as they are there).

So go on with your flubbing - there is also a long and medium term! (you sly one!)

field report - will 2480 break through no? judging by the m5 candlesticks should break through.

Ishim:

field report - will 2480 break through no? judging by the m5 candlesticks should break through.

We're going to be stuck with the americans. Probably at 16:00 MSK just to start some movement.