FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 151

RekkeR:
You should use a lesser mitt for your bangs, you'll have a safer bunion.))))

If she wants to sue too, I'm not going to excuse her today)))))

artikul:
A slight unobtrusive sideways move around 2600 and up ))))

Yeah it looks like both buyers and sellers are smoking till tomorrow ))))))

Sdimm:

I guess both buyers and sellers have gone out for a smoke until tomorrow ))))))

If we are not moving in an hour and a half, then go to sleep, I mean)))

Sdimm:

Yeah, it looks like both buyers and sellers are smoking till tomorrow ))))))
Yeah )))) Moose within the spread ))))

artikul:
Yep )))) Moose within the spread ))))

I used Stranger's method for a few days without a single moose, I'm not going to lie, the drawdown was small because of the small lot but still in the +, the emovode was;))

Sdimm:

I used Stranger's method for a few days without a single loss, I will not lie, the drawdown was small because of the small lot but still in the +, emovhodit was;))

This is unscientific )))) Moose is an integral part of any fundamental research ))))

Sdimm:

I used Stranger's method for a few days without a single loss, I will not lie, the drawdown was small because of the small lot but still in the +, emovhodit was;))

This is not my method. If I wanted to write analytical reviews, Mr. Romanov would sit on the sidelines))))

artikul:
This is unscientific )))) Moose are an integral part of any basic research ))))

I think trading got boring ;)))

strangerr:

That's not my method. And if Emke were to write analytical reviews, Mr. Romanov would be nervously smoking on the sidelines)))

The Alma-Ata colour, climate and the proximity of the Chu valley contribute to it )))))

Sdimm:

I think trading got boring ;))))
If I have not made any mess in the code, it will go up)))) And if the market goes wrong - I will go watch a film)))