FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 143

Vizard:

her beautiful silhouette appeared in the distance...
Pity it was only a mirage... it smelled of dew...

Slightly miscalculated with my tale today. Pound decided to come in from above...))

margaret:
Sue?

Margaret, no offence to Grandpa Rekker, he remembers mammoths, and what manners they had back then, not to mention the courts)))

Vizard:

If the direction or part of it is taken, then fine...as long as fairy tales don't get in the way of reality...

?

Vizard:

If at least half of the tale is fulfilled with the pose set in it...then good...there are more than one scenario...and when he does tales he understands the weak points...and when he should have his back...and not just jerking away...)

Sorry, I'm getting old, I'm not following you very well)))) So at least give me some kind of time limit for fairytales)))))

Vizard:

If the direction or part of it is taken, then fine...as long as fairy tales don't get in the way of reality...

Well, if you remember I wrote that I salted all the way to the tomatoes. 14k raised today)))

For the night. In the morning, when everyone wakes up. At bedtime.

Vizard:

Sorry, I always read the last page... be careful with the fairy tales anyway ))))

May profits be with you )))

Tales are part of the painstaking work. I don't mindlessly post them, I keep a sort of journal with a trail in the story... Any specifically formulated thought achieves its purpose. And if it's also stated on paper.... it has a better chance.

Thanks for the wish! Likewise!

Serg51:
Slightly miscalculated with my tale today. The pound decided to come in from above...))

Vizard:

If you have tested it on all available history (since 1999 in our case) and it is in the + position... and there is a clear formalisation... great... respect...

I haven't tested it on the history, the owl is written only for some of the levels. The time zones, grids and arcs have not been programmed.

Currently working on an oscillator that uses a small (2 bar) Gann trend. I want to tie it to volumes as well. I want to use it to detect breakout/rebound of the level. All standard indicators are lagging.

Vizard:

a hitch... forget the forum ( don't post, don't flood the forum )... sit down and quietly, don't let anything distract you... run the model through history... at least selectively ( at key areas = reversals... the trend is usually fine)

make a grid with an inductor and a vr zone........pull arcs by hand....

Of course I was testing it selectively and with the help of knobs. The system was drawn on historical fragments.