Doing interesting things for free - page 13

Integer: Interesting thing with this informer, if you click the "Refresh" button in the browser, the countdown starts again from the moment when you first open the page with the informer.

I thought you said you are not interested in the informer, and we almost fought about it ;)

I'm not interested in the informer, it's the only one I've got.

I have the same, if I refresh in Opera, the seconds are reset and the count starts from 59 again, while the minutes are OK, it means that the seconds are locally ticking on the Java

Hi. is it possible to make a script that works like a trap and sl, but is triggered not when the price reaches a certain value, but when the bar closes above/below that value?

fourthdimension:
Hi. Is it possible to make a script that works like a trap and sl, but is triggered not when the price reaches a certain value, but when the bar closes above/below that value?

Of course you can.
But wouldn't it be better to introduce a fixed time delay?
I have seen such a "figure" recently, with which such a possibility would be very useful.

How do you enter a delay? It's basically the same thing.

MikeM:

Of course you can.
However, wouldn't it be better to introduce a fixed time delay?
I've seen such a "figure" recently, with which such a feature would come in handy.

fourthdimension:

How do I enter this delay? It's basically the same thing

Keep an eye on the value of TimeCurrent().
And another thing: I've read the question carefully, and it asks about the possibility to write a script. Well, it is not a task for a script, but for an EA (it is a matter of principle!) An EA may monitor not the time, but the number of ticks that have passed since the price reached a certain level.

Is it possible to make such an indicator to draw the closing point of the day and connect them with a line. This line chart is much more informative intraday than a daily timeframe. Thank you very much.

Any indicator can be made!
The desire is not quite clear.
My understanding is that the intraday chart should have a straight line or a line with one kink at a fixed point in time, e.g. 23:00.
Or is it?

There he is https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10003

changed to Russian days

Files:
trade_day.mq4  8 kb

MikeM:
Any indicator can be made!
The desire is not quite clear.
My understanding is that the intraday chart should have a straight line or a line with one kink at a fixed point in time, e.g. 23:00.
Or what?

Yes the break should be at the closing price.

poruchik:

The indicator is good but a lot unnecessary.