Doing interesting things for free - page 7

TheXpert:

There are many ways to do this. By and large, you need to find a way to link these two orders.

For example, give them the same unique wizard at once. Or write something identifying in the comments.

It also depends on the implementation. For example if both orders are placed together and there is no other way, then it is sufficient to check the presence of both, and if one is missing, delete the other.

They are placed together and not in any other way. If you don't mind, could you please write this code...)

No, I can't. There are enough coders. Forgive someone else or order from the johns.

By and large I did.

How's that? Any chance of seeing this indicator in codobase?

Sure. I'm puzzling over how to find out which window to draw objects in in order to write the tool and the price.

TheXpert:
Sure. I'm puzzling over how to find out which window to draw objects in in order to write the tool and the price.

Should I make an additional vertical sub-window on the right if it's not too difficult? Or even draw each row in its own sub-window, together with the name of the pair and the price...

evillive:
Or even draw each row in its own sub-window, together with the name of the pair and the price...

Right?

Then the highlight is lost.

OK, it's probably a bit small for a base. Or I'll put it down later, dunno. But +1 to the hidden possibilities of the terminal :)

The beauty of the tool is that you can configure several indices to be displayed together in one subwindow. For example to save space. When combined, it gets really big.

For this purpose, the following properties are used

extern int Number = 1;

The serial number of the indicator in the sub-window. If we want to have 5 indices in one window, we have to set their numbers from 1 to 5.

extern int Overall = 1;

set the total number of indices in the window. I.e. for 5 indices 5.

extern double PercentScale = 1;

Scale. 1 unit - 1% of the price change.

There is a template for 5 pairs in the archive. For H4.

Files:

It's about the same as in the ToR. Only it is very shallow if we combine up to 4-5 charts in sub-window and there is not enough pair name and current price on the right.

Scale value has no effect on chart height, it seems PercentScale is not activated anywhere.

Can you make a script that triggers a custom melody (song) when 2 wagons cross, rather than limiting it to gurgles from the metatrader?