Doing interesting things for free - page 6

Aleksander:
So you already have one? Then maybe I won't bother? ;)

No, I just wrote a blueprint yesterday... sub-optimal... why the CPU load is at 100% and the terminal is eating up about 500 megabytes of RAM... I don't know why....

Dear TheXpert do you plan to rewrite your XLab_ZZZ indicator for MT5 ? or do you already have one ? i tried searching for it on forum 5 but couldn't find it.

Planning to, not yet available for the 5.

Please add to this EA a code that will close a pending order if another one triggered.
Files:

Aleksander:
I just wrote a blueprint yesterday.

Throw me your blueprint.

Red.Cloud:
Please add to this EA the code that will close pending order if another one triggered.
You are in the wrong place :)

TheXpert:

Throw me your billet.

You're in the wrong place :)
Then you can just write about how one order should be deleted if another one triggered (I read the article, did it the way it was there, it didn't work)

Red.Cloud:
Then you can just write about how the removal of one order should look like if the other is triggered (I read the article, did it the same way, but it didn't work).

It's for you in "Very any beginner's question".

Red.Cloud:
Then you can just write about how one order should be deleted if another order is triggered (I read the article, I did it the way it was there, but it didn't work).

There are many ways to do it. By and large, we have to find a way to link these two orders.

For example, give them the same unique wizard at once. Or write something identifying in the comments.

It also depends on the implementation. For example, if both orders are placed together and there is no other way, then it would be enough to check the availability of both and delete the other if one is missing.

i have two options now :) =don't kick me too hard- it's a work in progress :)

---

1 variant - Gtup01_1.mq4 - in its window collects information about the required pairs and draws them on the screen :-)

2 variant - 2 indicators:

- Gtup02_2.mq4 - put it on the necessary pairs - data about candlesticks is written into global variables of the terminal

- Gtup02_1.mq4 - put it on any window - even on a standalone chart (it needs a script that simulates ticks) - it draws candlesticks by global data...

(and a ticks script - SkripObn.mq4) - check the box in the settings - Allow import of dll

Files:
1_1.zip  8 kb