Doing interesting things for free - page 17

I see, we'll remember the old days, for I was a C, C++ programmer. That's when we did things!!! There are no such programmers now, they are no longer around, it's evident from the answer to me. Goodbye to all. I won't come here again

lagris:
All right, let's recollect the old times because I was a programmer in C++. That's when we did things!!! There are no such programmers, they are no longer around, it's evident from the answer to me. Goodbye to all. I won't come here again.

So what kind of "stuff" did you do?

I used to write in assembler, C and C++. If you have programming experience, MQL is as easy as chintz pants.

PS.

Let's not make a long parting, or now people will come running and everyone will try to persuade you to stay.

I know how to embroider.

Mischek2:
I know how to embroider.
You're cluttering up the thread.

Once again - here are posted rare, difficult, extraordinary tasks, which can take on the author, if he himself this problem is interesting.

Requests for help or ordinary problems - in a branch of newcomers or new branches.

granit77:
You're cluttering up the thread.

Once again, this is a place to post rare, complex, unusual problems which can be solved by the author, if he himself is interested in the problem.

Requests for help or ordinary problems should be posted in the newbies thread or in new branches.

Colleague, you underestimate the complexity of the process and the uncommonness of the very fact of cross-stitching with bear paws.

One of the things, after that a wise programmer told me on BORLAND X PORTAL, that you don't need it before you get involved. So: I send you a picture, you open it, the program writes itself into the registry, then it monitors the call of the password function in the wind after calling this function, it starts recording keystrokes, then it sends the mail, as well as checking your mailbox after the command came to the post office she self-destructs. Accordingly, antivirus it does not take because it is freshly baked. Well as one of my programs it was 18 years ago. Yes, I know that I have no problem to code what I ask, but you're in the theme code day in and day out, and I have all this lift, plus every language has its own nuances.

lagris - how do you send the picture? (extension) with executable code? :-)

Aleksander:
lagris - how do you send the picture? (extension) with executable code? :-)
I guess so:
fotka.jpg .exe

ah there was a time when it was like this - since the wine came... the exe was placed after 200 spaces...

who you send it to, do they see the extension, they see the icon, and putting a jpg icon isn't a problem? And the detached program then turns it all into a real picture. And when you click on the software for the first time, you see the actual image viewer window, making a copy of the window is no problem, trust me no one suspected