[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 218

Scalpingcin:
Not bears, Bears!
What's not to be found in the mountains))) So what's the point of a few thousand quid strategy? )))

I am a Bear cub.
My horn and fang
I knew it!
Once an hour bought, once an hour sold!

With 100 quid in deposits, I can't afford this system))))

Scalpingcin:
Picture on the previous page.... If anyone is interested, I'll tell you the gist of the strategy.
very interesting...

Green stick )))) Dilled into the sell under Asia )))) Duty coffee and a cigarette and sleep )))

Actually, the poem about the bear cub is the essence of the strategy. ;-)
Seriously. And it's not for thousands of quid, as long as it depends only on the volumes of the trader, and just a strategy of operational trading on the Hourly chart.
Immediately I want to add that it's better to have 4-5 monitors, what would see at once H1, H4, D1 and W1. I have 5 of them and on the fifth one I sometimes watch M5 and M1, also RBC, Euronews, Bloomberg and Russia 24. They are broadcasting 24 hours a day, you just have time to change the channel, because news background is important.

So:

The picture is on page 217, so look there... Under the picture there is a description of indicators, so I won't repeat it ....

How do I get buy or sell signals?

For example, a buy signal:

1. The 5-th muving should cross the 19-th one from the bottom upwards
2. The white candle should close at least 80% above the 19th moving average.
3. Momentum should break the trend line (you draw it yourself, like mine) and the 100 level upwards.

4. Stochastic should be between 60 and 80 levels (but this is not the most important factor)

. At the same time we use the magic of Mr. Fibonacci to set the correct T/P and to know where a rebounce or reversal may occur.
Important! Be sure to put the Fibonacci lines on different hourly levels in different colours. In places where these lines from different levels converge, in 99% of cases (except for news breakdowns, like today) the chart will not break through them at the first attempt, and maybe it won't break through at all. These are the so-called "blotters".

Any questions?

Scalpingcin:

I would like to add right away that it is better to have 4-5 monitors to see H1, H4, D1 and W1 at once.

Any questions?

Why do you need a separate monitor for W1? )))

sergey620x:
I'm not sure I can handle this system with 100 quid in my depo)))
You need to trade 0.01 volume on the rules of capital management. And the strategy will work for you. I mean, it works for everybody.

artikul:
What's the point of having a separate monitor for W1? )))
So that people wouldn't ask me why I closed today at 1.2500 and not lower! I took this level from there.

Scalpingcin:
I don't want to be asked why I closed today at 1.2500 and not lower! I took this level from there.
It makes sense)))