[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 225

strangerr:

People shouted that the avatar change, had to go along with the wishes of the workers))))

well and in vain, was a beautiful avatar that makes you think and branding his depot ))))

emotraid:

and for nothing, it was a beautiful avatar that made you think of the brandiness of your depot ))))

You can admire it here))))

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/17799-eur-usd-2012q2/page1390

strangerr:
I agree with that, Emo, did you learn from Tantrik how to pick up all sorts of junk along the way?))

With him... whatever's lying around has to be collected, piled up and then dispersed))

infected by the Ecuadorian ))))

Vizard

Will there be an explanation of the graphic?

emotraid:

He has... everything that's lying around has to be collected, piled up and then scattered)))

I'm infected by the Ecuadorian ))))

The Ecuadorian has five monitors per pair plus four news channels streaming non-stop )))) That is how romantics and poets trade in the mountains of Ecuador ))))

shestakoff84:

Vizard

Will there bean explanation of the graphic?

it's the way it looks today...

Vizard:

for today, that's what it looks like...

Vizard Morning fairy tales don't usually come true for you as opposed to evening ones, or have you decided to take more chances ))))

Sdimm:

Vizard Morning fairy tales don't usually come true as opposed to evening ones or you've decided to take a risk )))).

I just do it the way I see it sometimes... I don't need to take a chance and try to prove in a hurry that the forecast worked out... and morning and evening fairy tales do not come true... they are fairy tales )))

Here we go.... The start of trading in russia started with a decline..... Once again everyone will be shifting funds to the salvation island, the dollar.

The indicators of the strategy I described are showing a sell-off. Only one of the 6 signals shows that a pullback to 1.24950 is possible.
Something to think about, isn't it?