[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 215

lotos7:
..they miss cold vodka and herring... All bananas and bananas... and the euro is just an excuse to have a meaningful wine party...

The May movement is very similar to the situation exactly 2 years ago on the months is clearly visible so in June we will see...))

Cvinto:
The May movement is very similar to the situation exactly 2 years ago on the months so we will see in June...))

the news for the push must be strong otherwise it's like an axe in an ice-hole and there will be no repetition

Sdimm:

Eh so Alexander you have come to Ecuador, how are you doing there, how are the Ecuadorians?

It's great! I am an Ecuadorian citizen, I've been living here for 14 years....
I got here by accident.... Really. Didn't make it to the states. Went to see what it's like here before immigration and after two weeks I realized with my wife that this is our homeland with a capital letter.
Perfect ecology. The climate is heavenly. 18-25 degrees all year round.... What else is there to dream of for a mature person who does not have to work anymore?!
Here.

Ah ecuadorians.... Yes mostly ugly, but that may be a subjective opinion. I'm a one-woman man. My wife is beautiful and smart! ;-)

solar:
The dollar is forva. There are no other currencies. All other currencies are second best.

Adablaimes!

Here's a poem for that post:

I said to Angela Merkel: Hey! Girlfriend!

- Look, the mare's girth is torn!

You bought a cinch in China for euros?

Buy a dollar! It rules and it rules!

Today's drop has sharply increased the percentage of buyers on Insta and Alpari. which goes against the claims of analysts from RBC that there is no one else to sell and we are in a rebound amid positive news from the Eurozone ))))

Scalpingcin:

Yeah cool! I'm an Ecuadorian, lived here for, like, 14 years....
It was an accident.... Really. Didn't make it to the states. Went to see what it's like here before immigration and after two weeks I realized with my wife that this is our homeland with a capital letter.
Perfect ecology. The climate is heavenly. 18-25 degrees all year round.... What else is there to dream of for a mature person who does not have to work anymore?!
Here.

Ah ecuadorians.... Yes mostly ugly, but that may be a subjective opinion. I'm a one-woman man. My wife is beautiful and smart! ;-)

I'm used to the cold, it's -50 degrees and I don't want to go to paradise - it's hot there )))))

artikul:
The affair has a forecast on EUR 0,8 and he follows the trend because he is a bearish bull)))) But here is the thing - he had to fix it at 2500 because the analysis did not allow it))))
;-) Well done. You are a comedian. But I wrote seriously.
I would like to point out that the charts are not straight lines and they tend to curve like a snake or a sine wave. And if you look at it now, you'll see that the correction went up to 1.24800.... So if the indicators say buy - I'll buy..... But I don't think they will. It will flop until the Asian session and then go back down again. I.e. in 3-4 hours you can think about selling. (That's a prediction!) :-)

Sdimm:

news for a push must be solid otherwise it's like an axe in an ice-hole and there will be no repetition

Spain's central bank governor to step down a month early

According to media reports, the Governor of the Bank of Spain Ordoñez notified the president and the government of his intention to leave the post of head of the Central Bank on June 10 - a month earlier than planned.

Who can blame him? - Traders comment.

Keyword: ECONOMY
29-May-2012 19:25:17 (UTC+2)

What's not news the first rat is already packing his luggage )))))

Sdimm:

I'm used to the cold, it's -50 degrees and I don't want to go to paradise - it's hot there )))))
Brrrr! It's scary to think about! It's awful!
I'm a former Muscovite..... Ever since I was a kid I haven't liked winter.... I don't even know why.