[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 219

2385 eu target

I forgot to add that the indicators on the different hourly charts are different!
I only showed the hourly screen setting!

Scalpingcin:
I forgot to add that the indicators on the different hourly charts are different!
I only showed the hourly screen setup!

...then we'll ask you for a template...

Ah! I also forgot to tell you the setting of the Stchastic! - (13,3,3) is important!

Scalpingcin:
I only showed the hourly screen setup!
And how do you determine if a candle has closed 80% above the 19th muving? ))) By eye or other means? )))

lotos7:
2385 euro target
Sorry, where did that figure come from?
I see a direct target on the weekly chart of 1.21332 and there is almost nothing preventing it anymore! Just some news....
And the immediate target is still unclear.... if we bounce up, it's about 1.25200 +/-, and if we bounce down, it's 1.244 - 1.245
It's obvious from the channel on my chart from page 217.

artikul:
And how do you determine if a candle has closed 80% above the 19th muving? ))) By eye or by other means? )))
I do it by eye and the blind can use a folding ruler... or a caliper there.... It is purely individual. But it's better to have the whole thing closed, of course.....

lotos7:

... then we will ask you for a template...

So why then? I'm not greedy.... Although I am a bit greedy..... I paid real money for this knowledge.... :-)

H1 I have already described.... go further:
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Н4

Muwings echoing 6, 30 and 60

MACD (12,26,9)

Stoch (12,9,5)

RSI (13) and add the 50 level

++++++++++++++++++++

D1 and W1(no 200 muving needed here)

Muwings are simple 5, 20, 55, 100, 200

MACD (12,26,9)

CCI (14)

+++++++++++++++++++++

Did something happen today (yesterday)?

tara:
Did something happen today (yesterday)?
Oh, my God! That's why I told you to watch TV 24 hours a day when you're trading!

Spain's downgrade is almost a default!