[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 164

If we don't start the rise between May 25-27,

then we will fly down to 1.23. There are all the prerequisites for that.

Vizard:

it's been out since this morning )))

Waiting for 1.272 ...so far everything is within the fairy tale....

gone to mp3

European leaders discuss possible Greek exit from eurozone today

The difficult economic situation in Greece has "played into the hands" of Latvian banks: Russian entrepreneurs are withdrawing money from Greece and Cyprus and investing it in Latvian banks. As reported by Nozare.lv with reference to bank representatives, currently there is an inflow of funds into the Latvian banking system, which are withdrawn from Greece and Cyprus, but so far in small amounts. BaltInfo.ru 18:18

The Latvian banking system is currently experiencing a large inflow of funds from Greece and Cyprus, albeit in small amounts, bank reprezentatives said. As the head of public relations of ABLV Bank Ilmar Jargans pointed out, Latvia's credit rating is higher than that of Greece and Cyprus, and Cyprus banks are greatly dependent on the situation in Greece.Mixnews.lv 13:02

According to the Head of Public Affairs Department of ABLV Bank Ilmar Jargans, Latvia's credit rating is higher than that of Greece and Cyprus. Besides Cypriot banks are largely dependent on the situation in Greece.

The news that Moody's has downgraded by 1-3 points the ratings of 16 Spanish banks, including two largest - Santander and BBVA, and Fitch has reviewed sovereign rating of Greece, which went down from B to CCC, does not add any positive. Investcafe 21.05.12 19:35

Fitch stressed that parties that oppose agreements with the EU on budget cuts are gaining in popularity in the country. The Greek parliamentary elections were held on 6 May and none of the parties managed to win a majority, and all attempts to form a coalition government failed.Business 21.05.12 13:43

Last week , European Central Bank chiefMario Draghi spoke publicly about the possibility of Greece exiting the euro zone - the first time the country has been in crisis. In addition, the ECB refused to provide liquidity to several Greek banks, citing their unsatisfactory financial situation

Plan of action :)

A little above the green channel to buy, a little below it to sell...in the green one, let's dance....

FLET for a fortnight :) Waiting for the Greeks to cash in (they like cash)

strangerr:
Yesterday you said that the second leg of the dragon is drawn on the chart, and today what, the third egg?)))

It's a shame to hear you say that.... A year ago you were recommended to me as an expert on chart patterns. Now it's clear, you believe in option levels and don't believe in market fractality (I mean, show me a chart and it could belong to any TF). Let's remember, isn't it Dragon?

Let it be on a one minute chart. It's just an example. But it worked. Both objectives have been achieved. Don't you agree? And what kind of balls are you talking about on an hourly chart? The second leg can have a pretty wide range in pips.

Dear Stranger, please do not fuck with those who have not yet become disillusioned with patterns, like you did!

Evgen157:

Plan of action :)

A little above the green channel to buy, a little below it to sell...in the green one, we dance....

FLET for a fortnight :) Waiting for the Greeks to cash in (they like cash).

We will be back to the losers, because the channel = a relative term. If you trade without stops and with lots, then yes - a channel. 8-). And what is the range of the 2-week flat, in pips? Is it impossible to make profit on it?

SZY. Why have you stopped accompanying your screenshots with the comment "nonsense"? Yes, I criticized, but only for good, humane reasons. I promoted your brand, almost promoted it, and you ruined it. Bring back "Nonsense" and pay me for the promotion at least!

I see it didn't work out with height, brother Ishim?)))

EURUSD in a downtrend broke through 1.2616 (with all levels updated)

movement occurred in sync with the dollar index

snail09_1:

It's a shame to hear you say that.... A year ago you were recommended to me as an expert on chart patterns. Now clearly, you believe in option levels and don't believe in market fractality (I mean, show me a chart and it could belong to any TF). Let's remember, isn't it Dragon?

Let it be on a one minute chart. It's just an example. But it worked. Both objectives have been achieved. Don't you agree? And what kind of balls are you talking about on an hourly chart? The second leg can have a pretty wide range in pips.

Dear Stranger, please don't fuck with those who are not yet as disappointed as you are with the patterns, you've been through this yourself!

Sorry if I offended, I'm not even disappointed in them at all, I just don't know that one.

strangerr:

Sorry if I offended, I'm not even disappointed in them at all, I just don't know that one.

Well, the example I showed on M1 is the dragon. You hardly need any info on it, do you?

If price had broken the uptrend, there would have been a dead cat bounce. Come on, I'll shut up, I've already been advised to get a tambourine here.