[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 161

Ishim:
I have +20% in a week on the mini, I will reduce the risks a bit more and leave about 10% of the income on the pamm.

Oh my brother Ishim, share your experience with me, how can you reduce risks without using stops?

strangerr:

My elder brother Ishim, share your experience with me, how can I reduce risks without using stops?

You have to work hard to live well

To live very well you have to think of something else (with) smaller lots. Yes, and yesterday! I closed 2750, and you were waiting for a crow. That's why I need stops?

Ishim:

You have to work hard to live well

Tolive very well you have to think of something else (with) smaller lots. Yes, and yesterday! I closed 2750, and you were waiting for a crow. That's why I need stops?

Oh my brother Ishim, forgive me for my stupidity, can't you give me concrete examples?))

strangerr:
Oh my brother Ishim, forgive me for my stupidity, can we have concrete examples?))
What are examples of how to live very well? (I will try).

Ishim:
What are examples of what would make for a very good life? (I will try)

Yes about reducing lots and reducing risk, not that the grass is green))))

strangerr:

Yes about reducing lots and reducing risk, not that the grass is green))))

euR 5% lot - a 50pp lot. total in a lot may be 2.5% (there may be several lots). The TA signals are 5-20pp so 50pp is a whole hectare.

The m15 plan is to get a positive lock at 1.2790 and after the correction the sell will close at boo and bai will close at boo. As a result I would get 3-4 points and close them at 33. (you always have 4 questions if - if it doesn't go, if it does and if it doesn't get more than 8 if, while I have only one if)

Ishim:
euR 5% lot - a 50pp lot. total in a lot may be 2.5% (there may be several lots). TA signals are 5-20pp so 50pp is a whole hectare.

A deadlock is a deadlock in itself, even if it is 5, even if it is 2.5%.

strangerr:

A dead end is a dead end, whether it's 5 or 2.5%.
I attached a screenshot to explain it. You traded lots, why do you ask - or are you joking?

Ishim:
I attached a screenshot there with explanations. Have you traded lots, what are you asking - or are you joking?

No, I'm not joking. I did, but it's complicated and troublesome, I thought you'd come up with something new.

strangerr:

No, I'm not. Trading, yes, it's possible, but it's complicated and troublesome, I thought you'd come up with something new.
I'll let you know when I make a buck, I'll get to the music sites...