[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 171

rigc:
my pamko crawled up to 431)))

looked it up... not bad... positions don't care...don't chase...the main thing is smooth equi...well done...

So I set the bar at a maximum loss of 1% per trade, trying to keep myself in check...

I killed one of my pams due to greed))))

strangerr:

No, I do not mean the fall of the euro, whether it rises or falls, the EU is doomed to collapse, it is just a matter of time.
Ishim 23.05.2012 19:30
And America's bankruptcy is purely a theory for an indefinite future.

Here is a bullet for two )))).

In fact, it is unlikely that there will be a transformation or something else, but the lair of the el dyablo will remain the same, and then will be reborn as a commune and maybe even more so)))))

margaret:
Why - really, it was not real to go to 1.38 as Pipvik said before...

he's got it wrong )))) i was watching last month's meeting with Demura ... guys made smart predictions on a monthly or weekly timeframe ... i realistically looked at it then ... hard ... it reminded me of Niroba's predictions ...)

Ishim:
http://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?t=56486 look at this, the guy traded profitably and what happened? (if you don't answer correctly, you are also doomed to fail)
imho he's got a martin on him....

Sdimm:
Ishim 23.05.2012 19:30
And America's bankruptcy is purely a theory for an indefinite future.

Here is a bullet for two )))).

In fact, they will hardly transform or something, but the lair of the El Diablo will stay with them, and then will be reborn as a commune)))))

You do not have to worry about them for 40 years.

A diver is being drawn on the daily macdu...

rigc:
imho he has martin....
and read the thread - he always pulls his own hair and the reason for the drain is a mystery (i know the answer and no one else knows)

Ishim:
for about 40 years, you don't have to worry about them.

Igor, I don't worry about them at all. My children will be speaking Chinese in forty years' time, and my heart bleeds for them - we'll die with such atamans.

Ishim:
and read the thread - he always pulled himself out by his own hair, and the reason for the loss is a mystery (i know the answer and no one else knows)

or without any stops, the drawdown has been sitting out...

and now on further decline, if it continues now, the PAMM will close...