[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 168

Probably no one remembers last year when many people on the forum predicted the imminent demise of the states and I said at the time that that is not where you are waiting for the crisis, the EU is a big unprofitable collective farm without any resources or history.

snail09_1:

That's exactly what we're going to do, in a couple of months we'll secure the copyright on "Brad" and everything will be fine. Your brand will start to feed you and everyone you have to feed, and me (modestly). You just do not relax and continue to write the cherished phrase. We will put your predictions on a couple of dozen webpages. And then, then... I'm thinking of getting you an analyst for a company. Well, more on that later.

Zy. Drawings do in Paint, when the curve is drawn by hand - people like it better. Well, do not forget about funny faces, the brand - it's not halam-balam!

That was the last prediction :) Why do I need it? ....with your work as Analyst..... I'd rather continue assembling tanks at Uralvagonzavod :) Now the president's aide is his own man.

I'll never forget this forum ..... The regulars here have taught me to understand people from the market and the market....... THANK YOU :)

Margaret, a special THANK YOU for being there :)

Well, now that Margaret is here, I'm temporarily out of the picture.

strangerr:
Probably no one remembers last year when many people on the forum predicted the imminent demise of the states and I said at the time that that is not where you are waiting for the crisis, the EU is a big unprofitable collective farm without any resources or history.

I remember.... so it is.....

strangerr:
Maybe no one remembers how many forum participants last year predicted the imminent demise of the states, while I said that this is not where you expect the crisis from, the EU is a big unprofitable collective farm without any resources or history.

yeah...was...

I was worried myself not to fall )))) even kept the old forecast for interest and waiting 1.22 and below for the second year ))) for pips intraday of course not important, but so nice that the pack of dogs (eurozone countries) finally broke up as expected ...

In general, of course the guys did a smart thing...expanded the domestic market etc...made a nice profit...

strangerr:
Wait a second, take your time, it's the market... it doesn't fly that much (if you compare it to previous years)... At any moment, for example, the Greece issue will be resolved and it will rally to the upside .... the only question is from what level... and May has always been bearish, nothing surprising happened...

margaret:
Just a second, take your time, it's the market... it's not going that far (compared to previous years)... At any moment, for example, the Greece issue will be resolved and it will go up .... the only question is from what level...
from any level ....

Vizard:

i have my own thoughts ( paternoster))) if the dragon makes you a profit it's good... I just wanted to give you a mental boost... it's not just for the ride... ok...

Anyone who trades without a TS (a graphical one) - every day entering the market is a newbie... people who have been trading for 20 years and end up losing lots of money... I don't have a graphical TS... so I'm a beginner like everyone else here)))...

I'm a bit of a learner myself...

Well done Mobilich, he predicted the fall Too bad he doesn't write much... he's probably embarrassed about the pummeling... (I have 8 of them in my archive )

margaret:
Just a second, take your time, it's the market... it's not going that far (compared to previous years)... At any moment, for example, the Greece issue will be resolved and it will go up .... the only question is from what level... and May has always been bearish, nothing surprising happened...
yes.... it could go up in a big way...

I liked it when Tantra, Strange and Mobilich on the forum gave the same direction... especially nice when it coincided with your direction))))

maybe in the morning we should ask you three for the day - the forecast is the same for the three of you - we trade, and if there are discrepancies, we sit on the fence))))